Groups
    EXPIRED

15" LCD + Freeview +DVD TVs 16 required

I'm after some one that can supply 16 15" LCD TV's with built in freeview and DVD players. The cheapest supplier so far is £149.99 for one TV, as I'm getting 16 I'm looking to do a deal for 16 at £100 each.

The story is that I work on a ferry in the Irish Sea and we have sold some scrap metal and made ourselves a bit of cash, so rather than do the usual and go on the lash I'd like to fit out each crew member cabin with a TV. We are currently in Liverpool so and supplier in Liverpool or surrounding area would be good. But any deal would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

3 Comments

Pound stretchers have them for £129 may be they will do you a deal??
    hopre this helps
    Michelle

You'll be pushed to one with BOTH Freeview & DVD for that price. Go for one or the other, and you should get a canny deal! :whistling:

PS: any jobs going on that there ferry ;-)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767189
      2. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread424014475
      3. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7061339
      4. Try buy that Minecraft Xbone Argos deal? 10% online code in your email!44

See more discussions