Expired

£15 UBER voucher for £20 spend in Hotel Chocolate via vouchercodes link.

Found 15th Nov 2017
Valid between 11am and 2pm.

1. This offer is limited to 500 claims and for a limited time only.
2. Only valid on online purchases made between 11am - 2pm using the link provided with the offer
3. MINIMUM SPEND DOES NOT INCLUDE DELIVERY CHARGE
4. This offer is not valid in conjunction with any other cashback or voucher code promotion which isn't advertised on VoucherCodes
5. To be eligible for the offer you must make your Hotel Chocolat purchase online via VoucherCodes using the link provided.
6. Your claim will not be valid if you click on any other links or websites after VoucherCodes, before making your online purchase at Hotel Chocolat.
7. The transaction must have taken place online at Hotel Chocolat during the promotion period via the VoucherCodes link. Transactions completed over the phone or in-store will be considered invalid and will not qualify for a reward
8. Cancelling or returning any items made in your online purchase will deem the claim invalid and you will not receive the £15 Uber Voucher
9. Provided you meet the full terms of the offer, an email alert will be sent to the email address you used to register with VoucherCodes within 6 business days. The £15 Uber Voucher will then be available for you to redeem in your VoucherCodes account.
10. This offer is limited to one £15 Uber Voucher per person.
11. Only one £15 Uber Voucher reward is available per valid transaction.
12. Purchases must be made in GBP (Pound Sterling).
13. Please check for full terms and conditions.
14. If you think your transaction hasn't tracked properly please see here for our full FAQs
15. This promotion is not sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Hotel Chocolat.
Community Updates
14 Comments
Not one for me this week, but can't work out how to trigger notifications for Windfall alerts. I've ticked all the alerts in settings. Any ideas please?
Edited by: "holeymoley18" 15th Nov 2017
Notifications seem to be random. I had one for last week's offer, which was the first notification I'd ever received for WW since I started doing them about 4 months ago. Maybe with such s limited availability they don't bother to email all their database. 🤔
looks like c&c is not free? I am getting a £4.95 charge added on
VC are a bit slow only just sending me email showing above offer
But it also gives a heads up about upcoming five days of these type of offers
It doesn't give anything but the dates
32440217-1uNGp.jpg
Edited by: "Pateo" 15th Nov 2017
Pateo53 m ago

VC are a bit slow only just sending me email showing above offer But it …VC are a bit slow only just sending me email showing above offer But it also gives a heads up about upcoming five days of these type of offers It doesn't give anything but the dates [Image]

I never even get these.
Anybody had a tracked update ?
waterloo20 h, 36 m ago

Anybody had a tracked update ?

Nope....emailed them. Have done 5 of these before with no trouble but not tracking this time. Hmmm
bellabobies9 m ago

Nope....emailed them. Have done 5 of these before with no trouble but not …Nope....emailed them. Have done 5 of these before with no trouble but not tracking this time. Hmmm

Yes i have done 2 before and both tracked and paid out this one has not tracked thanks for the info.
waterloo2 h, 51 m ago

Yes i have done 2 before and both tracked and paid out this one has not …Yes i have done 2 before and both tracked and paid out this one has not tracked thanks for the info.

Was your order delivery or collection? Mine was to collect but haven't picked it up yet
bellabobies1 h, 50 m ago

Was your order delivery or collection? Mine was to collect but haven't …Was your order delivery or collection? Mine was to collect but haven't picked it up yet

I collected it but they never scanned it it or anything just handed it to me so dont know how vouchercodes would know if its been collected they should just move it to tracked as it's been paid for. I'm going to return it to the store if i dont get the voucher suggest you do the same as you can get at least 30% off and cashback with hotel chocolat or more with black friday coming up.
Edited by: "waterloo" 17th Nov 2017
waterloo8 m ago

I collected it but they never scanned it it or anything just handed it to …I collected it but they never scanned it it or anything just handed it to me so dont know how vouchercodes would know if its been collected they should just move it to tracked as it's been paid for. I'm going to return it to the store if i dont get the voucher suggest you do the same as you can get at least 30% off and cashback with hotel chocolat or more with black friday coming up.

In the past, people have been paid without picking up the order. Support takes few days to reply
to you so do it quickly.
shabbird10 m ago

In the past, people have been paid without picking up the order. Support …In the past, people have been paid without picking up the order. Support takes few days to reply to you so do it quickly.

Thanks we both contacted support already just in case.
waterloo12 m ago

Thanks we both contacted support already just in case.

It was the JD Sports one where they paid out before people picked up the orders. I will went ahead
and collected my order. Not sure how they make money but may the great deals continue
It's miraculously just tracked (although not yet confirmed) - not sure if this is related to my support request or just took ages
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants