£150 quidco cashback on all Iphone pay monthly contracts with Vodafone

Found 11th Jan 2011
Seems like a good deal.

quidco.com/vod…ne/

Iphone 4 16GB £30.65 per month, phone cost £50 after cashback.

10 Comments

link?

Quidco is never guaranteed to track...is it?

Original Poster

no1john

Quidco is never guaranteed to track...is it?

Never had a problem

Quidco should not be relied upon as part of the deal, there are so many times it doesn't track, or as we found last year the referral company goes bust.

Original Poster

pugw$sh

Quidco should not be relied upon as part of the deal, there are so many … Quidco should not be relied upon as part of the deal, there are so many times it doesn't track, or as we found last year the referral company goes bust.

so could the company you buy any product its the chance you take, I've had over £2,000 back and yet to have a problem, but i take your point there is a risk.

But if you were going to get a Voda contract this is a great deal.

I have used quidco many times too and never had any issues with getting the cash. Cracking deal if you are looking to get an iphone.

mod

Moved to Misc as this is a Quidco heads up rather than a deal

I read about alot of people on the quidco member moan zone kicking off about vodafone, so beware!

Banned

Vodafone is really a great communication service provider in UK. This deal is really great. However, Vodafone has also released some new and hot iPhone deals in this month. If you are looking for pay monthly deals then get iPhone pay monthly deals by Vodafone. If you want to get best quotes then compare more than two available deals.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. fifa44
    2. PlayStation VR is the number 1 selling product on Amazon right now1225
    3. Without saying how old you are, Name one thing from your childhood someone …6099
    4. CCTV to be introduced in all slaughterhouses in England in 20182280

See more discussions