£1.50 Ring Sizer cheapest item on VERY.CO.UK

Found 23rd Nov 2015
i received a very voucher spend £50 get £25 credit. my basket came to £49 i searched for ages for the cheapest item and the cheapest item i could find was £1.50 Ring Sizer. when i was searching google for the cheapest item on very every post was out of date so i hope this helps someone.

very.co.uk/rin…393
Community Updates
Misc
8 Comments

Why would anyone want or need to know the size of their ring? oO
Original Poster
Saturn

Why would anyone want or need to know the size of their ring? oO

so you know what size ring to buy lol. the point of the post is to get ur basket above £50 so you can use ur voucher.
Banned
brendanhickey

so you know what size ring to buy lol. the point of the post is to get ur … so you know what size ring to buy lol. the point of the post is to get ur basket above £50 so you can use ur voucher.

If I use this and the rings to loose will I be able to get a refund?
brendanhickey

so you know what size ring to buy lol. the point of the post is to get ur … so you know what size ring to buy lol. the point of the post is to get ur basket above £50 so you can use ur voucher.

one_way

If I use this and the rings to loose will I be able to get a refund?

A loose ring would cause me concern also. My wife and I have just checked our rings and in terms of sizing, I think that a shiny new penny coin would be my best estimate. Not an expert of course, but never realised measuring was so important.
Saturn

A loose ring would cause me concern also. My wife and I have just checked … A loose ring would cause me concern also. My wife and I have just checked our rings and in terms of sizing, I think that a shiny new penny coin would be my best estimate. Not an expert of course, but never realised measuring was so important.

You could always pop the penny inside your ring. Might be a cheaper way to check.
Banned
Saturn

A loose ring would cause me concern also. My wife and I have just checked … A loose ring would cause me concern also. My wife and I have just checked our rings and in terms of sizing, I think that a shiny new penny coin would be my best estimate. Not an expert of course, but never realised measuring was so important.

Ive had to get rid of a few few rings in the past due to them getting worn, I cant stand a slack ring around my finger.
moneysavingkitten

You could always pop the penny inside your ring. Might be a cheaper way … You could always pop the penny inside your ring. Might be a cheaper way to check.

one_way

Ive had to get rid of a few few rings in the past due to them getting … Ive had to get rid of a few few rings in the past due to them getting worn, I cant stand a slack ring around my finger.

Same here, they just seem to disappear down a black hole in our house.

P.S. Thanks for the tip MSK.
Edited by: "Saturn" 23rd Nov 2015
Why would I want to know the size of my ring?
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions