£150 Sainsbury's gift card and potential £250 Quidco Cashback | BT Infinity Broadband + Calls + TV = £22.45 + Line Rental = £15.99

Found 30th Aug 2014
Get a £150 Sainsbury's gift card and £250 quidco when you purchase any TV, infinity broadband and calls package from just £10pm for 6m

Different packages starting from £22.45 + Line Rental – £15.99
Community Updates
21 Comments
Surely this is a great deal??? £400 of free cash back for only an 18 month deal, your really getting free internet, TV and calls, plus additional cash too. This must get super hot!
best of luck with that Sainsburys voucher, we got nothing when we got our BT broadband, meant to get £100 voucher! And it costs us around £41 a month for broadband & calls with BT.
BT lost me as a customer about 8 years ago, I wouldn't return to them if they paid me.
kneale81

BT lost me as a customer about 8 years ago, I wouldn't return to them if … BT lost me as a customer about 8 years ago, I wouldn't return to them if they paid me.

Would you return if you paid them
steve543

Would you return if you paid them

I think my first comment implies this
kneale81

I think my first comment implies this

Yeh I left for O2 then sky but for £400 I'd return
steve543

Yeh I left for O2 then sky but for £400 I'd return

It's still costing you £291.92 over 18 months though, you can get TV/broadband/phone cheaper than that with separate companies with cashback through TCB/Quidco.
Can u guarantee the cashback? These deals need spamming or editing correct.
oUkTuRkEyIII

Can u guarantee the cashback? These deals need spamming or editing … Can u guarantee the cashback? These deals need spamming or editing correct.

LOL the deal title has changed about five times now hahaha.
oUkTuRkEyIII

Can u guarantee the cashback? These deals need spamming or editing … Can u guarantee the cashback? These deals need spamming or editing correct.

Can you guarantee it won't rain

Always a gamble cash back
steve543

Can you guarantee it won't rainAlways a gamble cash back

It was £400 quidco when I commented. Now £250. Can u guarantee it wont be £50 in another half hour?

It's ridiculous.
kneale81

LOL the deal title has changed about five times now hahaha.

At that it is still wrong! Here's a screen grab of the package. Can't be bothered working out the full breakdown as it's for new customers only. Good deal though if it all works out, upon saying that I couldn't cope with the lowest Infinity speed and the small DL limit (stream HD alot).

https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-cUUeAhoa0eM/VAIXd6Lr_aI/AAAAAAAAAuU/TQ3aTP6hhpA/s980/BT%2520package.PNG

https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-Ag6772eoeC8/VAIYHIXN60I/AAAAAAAAAug/_3x9lG5BTO4/s639/price%2520increase.PNG

Edited by: "cecilmcroberts" 30th Aug 2014
oUkTuRkEyIII

It was £400 quidco when I commented. Now £250. Can u guarantee it wont be … It was £400 quidco when I commented. Now £250. Can u guarantee it wont be £50 in another half hour?It's ridiculous.

I can guarantee you it won't be a guaranteed £50 in 30 mins
good luck for anyone if you think bt will honor £400 cashback,first when you order keep a very close eye on your emails as you will find bt will put a new order in on the day of your activation and then it will go live 2 days later so this will cancel your cashback claim as it will be a new order.they done it on me last month and when i filed with topcashback i got £30 instead of 80,keep an eye out and you will see for your self.
why do u think sky and bt are throwing vouchers at you and offering free net

because there doggy poo

virgin all the way 160 mb bb vrrrroooommmmmmmmmmm

joesmum

best of luck with that Sainsburys voucher, we got nothing when we got our … best of luck with that Sainsburys voucher, we got nothing when we got our BT broadband, meant to get £100 voucher! And it costs us around £41 a month for broadband & calls with BT.

You have to apply for the voucher. Its on their website
OP, the total 18 month contract price needs to remain in deal title.
Personally, I think this is a great deal. You either love them or hate them like Virgin, Sky etc. When I got BT my £150 cashback was paid and I received the £100 Sainsburys gift card (but you have to apply for it). Just make sure you clear all your cookies etc for cashback. Service wasn't great for the first few months, but they compensated me and sent an engineer out free of charge to sort the issues. Also, you can get the £250 cashback and £150 gift card on the £13 (12 month contract) normal broadband / tv / phone deal.
Been with bt broadband 4 months did get a £50 sainsbury voucher but the connection can drop very often was with virgin 10 yrs but with price increases decided to try bt probably lost connection 10 times ever with virgin, have lost connection 10 times today.. cs at bt is soul destroying and we discuss the problem weekly with them, if you google bt broadband you will see what I'm saying, if I could cancel suspend the contract or anything I would but unfortunately unless I pay the full price of the18 month contract I can't cancel the contract, not having a go at bt just what problems I have had with bt from day one
steveuk

Personally, I think this is a great deal. You either love them or hate … Personally, I think this is a great deal. You either love them or hate them like Virgin, Sky etc. When I got BT my £150 cashback was paid and I received the £100 Sainsburys gift card (but you have to apply for it). Just make sure you clear all your cookies etc for cashback. Service wasn't great for the first few months, but they compensated me and sent an engineer out free of charge to sort the issues. Also, you can get the £250 cashback and £150 gift card on the £13 (12 month contract) normal broadband / tv / phone deal.

Now this seems to work out at minus £49 for the year which sounds like a much hotter deal - shame I still have 3 months of free after cashback (line rental plus unlimited broadband plus mobile) talktalk to go.
Moved this to Misc as we keep adding the actual cost and as the OP keeps editing it out it's unfair on those viewing this as a deal and looking to see what the overall cost is. Therefore, without any price it's info only rather than a specific deal. Thanks
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants