EXPIRED

15,000 Superdrug face mask sachets up for grabs

We have 15,000 Superdrug face mask sachets up for grabs, worth 88p each! Theres one to suit every complexion and they all smell delicious. Our fave is the Smoothie Face Mask, with raspberries and blueberries.

12 Comments

keep getting this message...

The website cannot display the page
HTTP 500
Most likely causes:
•The website is under maintenance.
•The website has a programming error.

Mines different but still no joy after filling in the details!

[COLOR="Red"]Provider error '80004005'

Unspecified error

/competition/_include/definitions.asp, line 48 [/COLOR]

Original Poster

Jaycee21;7622050

Mines different but still no joy after filling in the … Mines different but still no joy after filling in the details![COLOR="Red"]Provider error '80004005'Unspecified error/competition/_include/definitions.asp, line 48 [/COLOR]

[COLOR="DarkOrchid"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="3"]Mine has just done the same and it does it on all the other giveaways on the site, must be a problem at their end [/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR]

snakelover;7622016

keep getting this message...The website cannot display the page HTTP 500 … keep getting this message...The website cannot display the page HTTP 500 Most likely causes:•The website is under maintenance.•The website has a programming error.

same here :?

and me!

Provider error '80004005'

Unspecified error

/competition/_include/definitions.asp, line 48

ycy0116;7623309

Provider error '80004005'Unspecified … Provider error '80004005'Unspecified error/competition/_include/definitions.asp, line 48

+1

Appears to be working OK now - just got confirmation message after sending details

Have some heat

Not working for me :?

error message for me too.

weird - works - then when press enter comes up with some error message as everyone stated above

its working ok now, thanks :thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. TopCashBack - Summer Treats Competition Answers2632
    2. Win £250 to spend with Hudson London! @ So Sensational33
    3. OnePlus 5 International Giveaway! [Gleam]99
    4. Win a 2 bottles of Kyro Gin!99

See more discussions