Groups
    EXPIRED

16" boys bike please

it's my sons 6th birthday in 3 weeks, and he has just announced he would like a new bike!
    i really don't have a lot to spend, and he doesn't use it a huge amount, so one that 'would do' would be great.
    any ideas please?
    thanks
    jodie

6 Comments

asda are selling kids bmx bikes for £50, cheapest new bike you'll get.:thumbsup:

Original Poster

ohhh, i take it that is instore only, i can only see £80+ online!

Def in store - I was in there today. They are doing cheap helmets too.Bikes looked ok to me.

Original Poster

thanks, i can see the £50 ones now online, but they seem to be 20", does anyone know if they had 16"?

no sorry, i'm sure they have various sizes though,:)

I have been looking on and off for a 16" bike because my son cant actually go his current bike without stabilisers yet. Amazon has the best one at £60 and free del amazon.co.uk/Ral…8-1
    Argos has one that goes up and down in price (between £35 and £70) but for us, then the one we'll end up going for is one in halfords at £75 because they build it for you.halfords.com/web…_-1

I have kept an eye on them since Feb and if you have someone who knows what they are doing with brakes, go for amazon: if you dont, then go for halfords.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767463
      2. One thing you've forgotten56
      3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread424814504
      4. One for the mathmaticians2847

See more discussions