Groups

£1.6 million insurance scam

On itv1 ... Patels doing insurance claims, claimed around £1.6m have a merc, lincoln navigator, smart clothes and nice holidays plus their on benfitsand they get a whopping 6months! 3 words ... sign me up.

Makes me wonder why I bother doing a-levels with a part time job!

9 Comments

Banned

because you'll be earning money the proper way and not always looking over your shoulder for the old bill to nick you or your dodgy mates to stab you in the back.

keep doing what you're doing mate and you'll get a job with a salary that will make these guys eyes water.

one day or another people like this get caught.

bykergrove

because you'll be earning money the proper way and not always looking … because you'll be earning money the proper way and not always looking over your shoulder for the old bill to nick you or your dodgy mates to stab you in the back.keep doing what you're doing mate and you'll get a job with a salary that will make these guys eyes water.one day or another people like this get caught.

yeah exactly, if you want to to drive a ferrari one day and then get bummed in a shower the next by some nut job then scamming is the way forward lol

numptyj

yeah exactly, if you want to to drive a ferrari one day and then get … yeah exactly, if you want to to drive a ferrari one day and then get bummed in a shower the next by some nut job then scamming is the way forward lol

It's like George Michael's life.

Original Poster

Haha cheers ... Still a bit of a joke that they only got 6 months, not to mention the prison they will be in will be full of pussys -there won't be any hard nut drug dealer/gang members ha

was quite a good program, watched the last half an hour. I did laugh at the last one with the Nigerian scammers lol

Original Poster

numptyj

was quite a good program, watched the last half an hour. I did laugh at … was quite a good program, watched the last half an hour. I did laugh at the last one with the Nigerian scammers lol

Yeah it is quite good It is really annoying tho when you see how bad our courts systems are

Banned

and the police sold of all their assets under the proceeds of crime act

bykergrove

keep doing what you're doing mate and you'll get a job with a salary that … keep doing what you're doing mate and you'll get a job with a salary that will make these guys eyes water.

Oh please, don't post a load of old crap.

Not many get a high salary or have the ability to drive a Ferrari with population vs money, in fact it's pretty low, so if you have the ability the own a £100k Ferrari and keep it for a few years, count yourself lucky or you've worked your **** off for years.

You could always work in a Ferrari dealership.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …186480
      2. Your dream gaming set up?1636
      3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846292
      4. 'Hard' Brexit offers '£135bn annual boost' to economy - BBC News1848

See more discussions