Groups
    EXPIRED

16 x DVD Writer

Hi,

Looking for a good 16 speed internal dvd writer, best price i can find is around £35, so anyone point me at any cheaper and also recommend on quality?

Thx in advance

10 Comments

svp.co.uk/pro…963

£19.99 + p&p.

P&P is 1p if you spend £30, so only £10.01 to go!!

Spec: 16x DVD-R writing and 8x dual layer writing.

It's not an "el cheapeo" brand - it's a Phillips so it's a good brand.

I've used the company before and they're very helful.

You won't find cheaper, so go for it.

Original Poster

Ducky does it again! Ty I don't usually have problems spending the odd £10.01!

Original Poster

Bah out of stock I'll drop them a mail see when they are expected!

The black is out of stock.

The beige is in stock.

The 1p shipping is only this weekend so you need to hurry if you want it (unless you desperately need black).

The code for 1p shipping is ukeaster.

svp.co.uk/new…htm

1p shipping weekends seem to be quite frequent so, don't have to rush to get the order in.

Ah! bugger i'm after a dvd-writer too, but specifically one with Lightscribe technology, cheapest i found was at Eclipse Computers for £29

I've got a Philips at work and I wouldn't recommend it. Support is rubbish (dos drivers, firmware updates).

I'd go for the Pioneer at £28.49

svp.co.uk/pro…020

I've had the previous 106 and 109 models and there are the biz. There's lots of support and neat hacks available, plus they are very good at burning disks!

try maplins or ven better morgan computers..they seem have very cheap stuffs gud luk

Original Poster

Got mine thx so thought i'd share black ones are back in stock but i suspect not for very long...

Got the pioneer 107 and it is the b0llx ... Love it loads ... and SVP, a very good company. FAULTLESS!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. If you had £50,000 to start a business what would it be ?69
      2. BT sport on sky boxes512
      3. Best IPTV Currently56
      4. Quick EBay Nectar Question33

See more discussions