Groups

£160 cashback from orange on quidco ** Quidco Cashback Offer **

i know its not really a deal as sometimes it doesnt track for eveyone , but just noticed it as i was checking to see if my vodafone cashback had tracked

quidco.com

14 Comments

Should me in Misc

Original Poster

do you think this applies to new customers only as i already have a payg phone with them in my name for one of my kids

Original Poster

if it was in misc it would get missed by a few people , most go to the new and hot deals
    and its a good offer not to miss

grajac123;8460982

if it was in misc it would get missed by a few people , most go to the … if it was in misc it would get missed by a few people , most go to the new and hot deals and its a good offer not to miss

yep I would have missed it

grajac123;8460982

if it was in misc it would get missed by a few people , most go to the … if it was in misc it would get missed by a few people , most go to the new and hot deals and its a good offer not to miss

That's the rules

thanks good post

supermod

Moved to correct forum as it is a cashback offer, rather than a deal - thanks for posting.

Original Poster

what about the argos vouchers offer !!

Original Poster

also the offers people put on from mobile phone companies when they've rang retentions cos they are gonna leave and the phone company gives them a good deal , those offers dont apply to anyone else

grajac123;8461343

also the offers people put on from mobile phone companies when they've … also the offers people put on from mobile phone companies when they've rang retentions cos they are gonna leave and the phone company gives them a good deal , those offers dont apply to anyone else

This is a dictatorship don't you know :whistling:...

Guys, I've just done this and its tracked at £50...same happened for anyone else?

Original Poster

sorry i,ve not done it cos i did the vodafone one yesterday and this has only gone up to £160 today

I saw this on quidco last week for £160 and now its back to £80.

robot1000;8460958

Should me in Misc

sigma;8461072

Moved to correct forum as it is a cashback offer, rather than a deal - … Moved to correct forum as it is a cashback offer, rather than a deal - thanks for posting.

Am sure the£150 cashback with vodafone was (and still is?) in the deals section

Reported to be moved back into deals

EDIT
    Although its expired now by the sounds of it, lol
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. word association Game74044544
      2. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2468
      3. Spotify Family Premium share721
      4. Best £500 student laptop choice?11

See more discussions