Groups

169 Iphone Quidco (£60) received even though contract was not signed.

Sweet, iphone works out to be 109. just gonna transfer to my bank now just incase carphone/O2 detect the scam.

sweet..

8 Comments

Banned

Nice one!

:)...

Guv
    Who let you back in?
    :whistling:
    Welcome back!
    Be good this time
    :-D

mine has been declined even though I signed up with O2 contract!!! Raised a quidco ticket back in May but has been ready to send since then?

Original Poster

maybe cause I paid for the one month insurance before i cancelled.

Banned

WantOne;2414878

GuvWho let you back in?:whistling:Welcome back!Be good this time:-D

I wasn't bad before! Ironic that the complainer to the joke I posted, didnt have a problem with it in itself - but to the comments that followed by other users. Rayman slapped it as an offensive post regardless. Ho hum. There's just no pleasing some people!

guv;2414926

I wasn't bad before! Ironic that the complainer to the joke I posted, … I wasn't bad before! Ironic that the complainer to the joke I posted, didnt have a problem with it in itself - but to the comments that followed by other users. Rayman slapped it as an offensive post regardless. Ho hum. There's just no pleasing some people!

Harsh! Still good to see you back!

Banned

WantOne;2414946

Harsh! Still good to see you back!

Many thanks.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767413
      2. [Xbox] 6 Months Xbox Live For £14.99 (When Purchasing Selected Games At Ama…36
      3. Does anyone have a Sky voucher code that they wont use?45
      4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17876390

See more discussions