Expired

16GB iPad

Found 17th Jan 2011
Hi guys,

Any Ipad deals going around at the moment, looking for one with 3g apparently.

1. Ask
  2. iPad
Groups
  1. Ask
  2. iPad
5 Comments

Why do you want 3G? Think about it first.
There should be some good 2nd hand that will pop up soon before the new one co es out as most people will want to upgrade.
I bought a 32gb before Xmas and only went for wifi. Got a phone that has 3G already so dont need it.

Same here went with wifi and thats all you need as i only use mine in the house why waste money..Cheapest new ipad is ia viking direct using Topcashback 9 per cent off should get it for around the £385.00 MARK _____________ 440.00quid @Currys .........By the way the Ipad is a tremendous piece of kit:)
Edited by: "TommyCooper" 17th Jan 2011

Yes like the other guy said...if you can wait a couple of months iPAD 2 will soon be launched and all the I WANT people will want the new one thus selling their old ones on e-bay at a fraction of what they are now
Edited by: "tyke-eng" 18th Jan 2011

Original Poster

thanks guys, not for me so i'm passing along all the details.

an ipad is a good piece of kit I agree, we have 2 in the house just now, but maybe consider the Android epad, This comes with the android 2.2 firmware in it, can get 3g and wifi or just wifi. Great market place, fraction of the ipads price, alot faster to set up from what we seen on christmas day. doesnt freeze and has a really good user interface imho, Not being biased
Edited by: "DannyM" 18th Jan 2011
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Quidco Snow me the money Competition891188
    2. Win a luxury spa break for two in Yorkshire at Rudding Park, Harrogate @ Su…1111
    3. https://shakeasnowglobe.tkmaxx.com/12
    4. Magazine competitions - Issue 47 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk33

See more discussions