16gb USB Flash Drive

Anyone seen any on sale anywhere for less than a tenner. I need one to make a restore drive. I had a look round can't see any. Thanks in advance

14 Comments

Banned

you can get a 32gb for less than a £10

Original Poster

whatsThePoint

you can get a 32gb for less than a £10

any idea where thanks

Original Poster

whatsThePoint

http://www.ebuyer.com/399076-lexar-32gb-jumpdrive-s70-usb-flash-drive-ljds70-32gabeu?utm_source=2015-01-02&utm_medium=campaign_email&utm_campaign=B2C_%28Friday%29_All

Thats great thanks a bunch. Kind Regards

Or check your local Tescos or order from Tesco Direct for free pick up store - a couple of 16GB for <£8 hereTesco Direct

Original Poster

astronaut63

Or check your local Tescos or order from Tesco Direct for free pick up … Or check your local Tescos or order from Tesco Direct for free pick up store - a couple of 16GB for <£8 hereTesco Direct

thanks

22tanya

thanks

I bought ones from tesco they are on special offer 3 for 2

Original Poster

scaryvonne

I bought ones from tesco they are on special offer 3 for 2

Thank you for replying I'm getting a bit dizzy now looking at all the options. I think i will go to amazon. I like amazon any trouble and they put it right for you. Got ripped off on amazon for £50 odd quid once and they gave it back to me no arguments. I will go for this stick and make it my dedicated recovery drive all to it's own. No other files. amazon.co.uk/gp/…OAQ

Amazon. Sandisk Cruser for 3.0 16gb under a tenner I think

amazon.co.uk/gp/…s01

£9.20

amazon.co.uk/gp/…003

£5.48

Both USB 3.0 and 16GB... I have both these drives, the £5 one for restore drive, and the £9 one for an install drive... reason being the £9 drive is considerably faster for writing/reading. If you only intend to keep it as a restore drive in case of emergency then the £5 one is suitable.

I always use mymemory for usb sticks, found them to be great value and trustworthy.

Original Poster

Thanks to everyone for your replays. I canceled the Toshiba one above and went for the Kingston Technology 16GB DataTraveler 100 Generation 3 USB Drive £5.48. Free delivery with my Amazon Prime.
Kind Regards

Original Poster

paddy.stone

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00DQG9DDU?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o09_s01£9.20http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00C5K8D5W?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o09_s003£5.48Both USB 3.0 and 16GB... I have both these drives, the £5 one for restore drive, and the £9 one for an install drive... reason being the £9 drive is considerably faster for writing/reading. If you only intend to keep it as a restore drive in case of emergency then the £5 one is suitable.

Thanks very much for your help.

No problem, glad to help
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Iptv33
    2. Boiler Question22
    3. tcb what's the longest anyone has waited for a payout?66
    4. Where can you buy cheap Iphone 7 Plus 128gb from?11

See more discussions