Groups

16th Birthday Present Help

Its my brothers 16th Birthday on the 17th of March and I'm proper stuck with what to get him, I was planning on taking him to his first Gig, but im currently signed off work and unable to do to much so thats a no go now!

Its kinda mucked up my plans cos we were gonna make a whole day of it and now i am totally stuck with what to get him!

Does anyone know what you get a 16 year old boy for his bday?

Cheers!

24 Comments

A stripper and a few bottles

What sport is he into? tickets to a Match/ Race that sort of thing

A [COLOR="Silver"][SIZE="1"]local[/SIZE][/COLOR] bike. :thumbsup:

please forgive me but I just had to
    http://www.skytower.me.uk/wp-content/doll.jpg

A subscription to Nuts?

A year's supply of clean underpants and a crate of deodorant?

Industrial quantities of Clearsil?

A poster of Cheryl Cole and a box of Kleenex?

If you are in Scotland, an "I hate the bloody Englilsh" Tshirt?

If you are in Wales, an "I hate the bloody English" Tshirt?

If you live anywhere other than in England, an "I hate the bloody English" Tshirt.

Original Poster

Lulu'sMammy;4566623

A stripper and a few bottles

am sure thats what he gets up to most weekends anyway lol
    mikebike;4566642

What sport is he into? tickets to a Match/ Race that sort of thing

he plays football, but gets free tickets to the games cos hes playing with st mirren anyway, good thinking tho !
    modoc;4566670

A [COLOR="Silver"][SIZE="1"]local[/SIZE][/COLOR] bike. :thumbsup:

lol i liked it i liked it!

Original Poster

Afterburner;4566697

A subscription to Nuts? A year's supply of clean underpants and a crate … A subscription to Nuts? A year's supply of clean underpants and a crate of deodorant?Industrial quantities of Clearsil?A poster of Cheryl Cole and a box of Kleenex?If you are in Scotland, an "I hate the bloody Englilsh" Tshirt?If you are in Wales, an "I hate the bloody English" Tshirt?If you live anywhere other than in England ...

aren't you 14 when you need the man sized box of tissues? according to chewin the fat anyway lol

scotland88;4566706

aren't you 14 when you need the man sized box of tissues? according to … aren't you 14 when you need the man sized box of tissues? according to chewin the fat anyway lol

Must have been a late developer. It was so long ago ...

Original Poster

Afterburner;4566718

Must have been a late developer. It was so long ago ...

ha maybe maybe:thumbsup:

Get him nothing and welcome him to the real world.

Or, ask him? My 16th sucked... As did my 17th and 18th.

buy him a happy st patricks day card and pretend u forgot all about his birthday..

Original Poster

DragonChris;4567262

Get him nothing and welcome him to the real world.Or, ask him? My 16th … Get him nothing and welcome him to the real world.Or, ask him? My 16th sucked... As did my 17th and 18th.

lol the real world, hes only 16 mate, let me know when your next bday is and i will get you something nice! :thumbsup:

Original Poster

shaneomac;4567284

buy him a happy st patricks day card and pretend u forgot all about his … buy him a happy st patricks day card and pretend u forgot all about his birthday..

lol good one! funnily enough the whole st patricks day thing never gets brought up

what about a tattoo ~ a pressie that will last forever!!

Original Poster

alfie and harrys mum;4567309

what about a tattoo ~ a pressie that will last forever!!

He's only 16, not 18 no RESPECTABLE tattoo artist would tattoo him at that age!

he is desperate for one tho! but no he still has 2 years to wait for that one!

16/18 what's two years!!
    only joking!

Original Poster

alfie and harrys mum;4567338

16/18 what's two years!!only joking!

i dont think my life would be worth living either if i got him one, im 21 on the 20th of this month and my mum HATES!!!! my tattoo's when i told her i was getting a new one she flipped out lol

scotland88;4567288

lol the real world, hes only 16 mate, let me know when your next bday is … lol the real world, hes only 16 mate, let me know when your next bday is and i will get you something nice! :thumbsup:

My 22nd will be in September :P I'd like something expensive please, with lots of jewels.

Furthermore, my 19th-21st have all been great, with my 21st being extra special since my wonderful gf took us to New York

My little bros 16th is this year actually... Haven't thought of anything for him yet. Meh.

xbox 360, anything digital camera new pc

scotland88;4567298

lol good one! funnily enough the whole st patricks day thing never gets … lol good one! funnily enough the whole st patricks day thing never gets brought up

get the family in on it starting soon-then on the day keep it going till finally u appear in some far-fetched situation ashton kutcher styleee and punk him..
    or maybe get him a chocolate cake/mp3 player/phone/console games!lol!

take him to the pub - its st patricks day.

he won't ever forget it.

Not sure how long you're signed off for, but if you really want to take him to a gig then why not still do it? Type out an A4 sheet (try and make it a bit fancy with clip art & borders etc) pledging that as soon as you are better you will take him to a gig of his choice, then roll it up into a scroll and seal with some package ribbon. If you think it's something he'll really like he'll be just as excited getting this on his birthday as something to look forward to.

blackpeppa;4567430

take him to the pub - its st patricks day.he won't ever forget it.

lies!everyone who goes to the pub on paddys day forgets it...maybe not intentionally tho!:thumbsup:

Original Poster

brawlzzz;4567384

xbox 360, anything digital camera new pc

aye this is whats been running round my head doesnt seem like a 16th prezzie to me tho
    shaneomac;4567395

get the family in on it starting soon-then on the day keep it going till … get the family in on it starting soon-then on the day keep it going till finally u appear in some far-fetched situation ashton kutcher styleee and punk him..or maybe get him a chocolate cake/mp3 player/phone/console games!lol!

that could be proper epic
    blackpeppa;4567430

take him to the pub - its st patricks day.he won't ever forget it.

16 mate not 18
    Annie1508;4567458

Not sure how long you're signed off for, but if you really want to take … Not sure how long you're signed off for, but if you really want to take him to a gig then why not still do it? Type out an A4 sheet (try and make it a bit fancy with clip art & borders etc) pledging that as soon as you are better you will take him to a gig of his choice, then roll it up into a scroll and seal with some package ribbon. If you think it's something he'll really like he'll be just as excited getting this on his birthday as something to look forward to.

im off for around 6 weeks tore the muscles in my shoulder and back! i would still like to take him to a gig so this may be what i go for! he was really looking forward to seeing Tragedy - the greatest bee gee's ROCK tribute act tho, need to see what else he would be interested in !
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …165411
      2. Your dream gaming set up?1227
      3. Who's getting the Xbox X Scorpio? 60 day satisfaction1327
      4. How dangerous is Donald trump?34222

See more discussions