Groups
    EXPIRED

17 Gifts for 10 yr olds for a fiver!!!!!!!!!!

I need to find 17 gifts for a mates footy team, 10 year olds, for their end of season games. Any suggestions appreciated. Cost price between £5-£10

12 Comments

is that 5-10 quid each??

Original Poster

barky;8245498

is that 5-10 quid each??

Yes :-D up to £170

well,all disney dvds are bogof at the moment so could be done for the budget altho age ten may be borderline for these.

footballs?-too obvious?

have you got access maybe to the seasons match pictures-you could do them all albums?

or photo mugs? if time is a problem asda do them?

Original Poster

barky;8245631

well,all disney dvds are bogof at the moment so could be done for the … well,all disney dvds are bogof at the moment so could be done for the budget altho age ten may be borderline for these.footballs?-too obvious?

yeah they get a football ever week for whoever is man of the match.

Original Poster

plumberman01;8246146

have you got access maybe to the seasons match pictures-you could do them … have you got access maybe to the seasons match pictures-you could do them all albums?or photo mugs? if time is a problem asda do them?

great idea, but I see that bringing more joy to the parents rather than the kids. I was looking for a mp3 player or something like that. I have picked up a few scooters already and have some phlatballs coming.

Original Poster

plumberman01;8246431

http://www.7dayshop.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=107599a bit … http://www.7dayshop.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=107599a bit over budget but nice?

Nice find thanks :thumbsup:

try asda they have toys etx decent things 2 for £8.

Vouchers for GAME, I would think all boys would be pleased with them.

Original Poster

lisat;8249982

Vouchers for GAME, I would think all boys would be pleased with them.

Thank you so much, I always see vouchers as a bit of a cop-out. It also has the added problem that it lets the recipient see exactly how much you have spent on them. Whereas if I get a toy worth £15-£20 on a deal under a tenner then they will think they have got something more than just a tenners worth. Also the parents will be more impressed
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Samsung Galaxy S656
      2. Ripped off by GearBest, VERY ANGRY!2636
      3. Family Spotify account21
      4. Legal advice22

See more discussions