Groups
    EXPIRED

17" Laptop

Looking for a 17" laptop for my mother about £450 to spend seen a tosh oat currys seems ok as she wont be using for games, details below.
    Toshiba P200-1IR Entertainment Laptop:
    Intel Pentium Dual Core Processor T2330
    (1.6 GHz, 533 MHz FSB, 1 MB Cache)
    Genuine Windows Vista (R) Home Premium
    2 GB Memory
    120 GB Hard drive
    17" Widescreen TruBrite Display
    DVD ReWriter dual layer
    Wireless Enabled
    5-in-1 Media card reader
    Onynx Blue/Silver colour .
    Product code: 718064
    Really just need to know if it is a good deal seems ok. Or any better deals for around same money. Any help most appreciated.

4 Comments

Seems a good price to me; Toshibas are well built and the one you have found seems about standard for the price.

There may be cheaper Dells around but if you want to buy instore, then you have probably found as good as there is for the money.

This one at ]PCW has a slightly faster AMD processor but a smaller hard disk.

Original Poster

Diodorus-siculus;1839233

Seems a good price to me; Toshibas are well built and the one you have … Seems a good price to me; Toshibas are well built and the one you have found seems about standard for the price.There may be cheaper Dells around but if you want to buy instore, then you have probably found as good as there is for the money.This one at ]PCW has a slightly faster AMD processor but a smaller hard disk._____________________Be good, Dio

Thx do you know if x1200 graphics are better than intel not really needed just want to get her best i can. If graphics card is better then pc world might be the one.

vannus;1839277

Thx do you know if x1200 graphics are better than intel not really needed … Thx do you know if x1200 graphics are better than intel not really needed just want to get her best i can. If graphics card is better then pc world might be the one.

I'm not to up to date with graphics but I'd think that at these prices, there would be little difference. The extra hard disk space in the first is probably your best spend.

Original Poster

Just found this as a possible contender any comments.
    dmxdimension.com/rec…014
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Which android box?510
      2. Upgrading qacoustic speaker setup34
      3. Ripped off by GearBest, VERY ANGRY!2229
      4. buy to let mortgage33

See more discussions