Groups
    EXPIRED

17" Laptop backpack

I need a backpack for my dell Vostro 1700

Currently I am looking at this amazon.co.uk/Tar…1-3
    but I would like something cheaper...

I won't use it very often (not daily use... maybe one a month, but I need to take it with me in holiday)

Preferably something that you have seen/ used on a 17" laptop so it will fit for sure... I don't want the hassle of ordering something that it doesn't fit and sending it back.

3 Comments

Check out Misco for Swissgear Rival.

Bought a larger Swissgear bag for my daughter last year she loves it and takes it everywhere.
    Very comfortable, huge, well made

It may go against the grain, but i searched for ages and ended up with a couple of ****** quality ones I got online. I seriously recommend the DELL one. It was about £35-40 and is worth every penny. you might even find some codes for accessories on HUKD somewhere. Good luck.

i have a targus yet for a 19". I have dropped it down the escalators in a tube station, and spilt a beer over the bag. My laptop was completely undamaged. Its this sort of stuff that makes you stick with a brand!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…78
      2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047121
      3. word association Game73944494
      4. Try buy that Minecraft Xbone Argos deal? 10% online code in your email!1417

See more discussions