17" or above 'glass effect' or 'coated' monitor

I need one of these, as I much prefer the look of the monitors. Sony call them 'x-black'. You see the effect on a lot of laptops around now.

Looking for a monitor for around £150 or under with the same effect. Don't mind if it's widescreen or not.

Anyone got any suggestions? Rep waiting!

Post a comment
    Top Discussions
    1. Which Smart Watch for Running?25
    2. Which Camera?!!!22
    3. Kodi - £ Sports Recommendations1014
    4. Sky or Virgin?1418

    See more discussions