Groups
    EXPIRED

17" to 20" w/screen lcd with freeview

Hi,all 1st post .
    Looking for the above for my bedroom budget around £300,(am i asking for too much?),any help much appreciated.

4 Comments

why not get the tv and freeview seperate, it will prob be cheaper that way

pixmania.co.uk/uk/…tml
    & standard vga cable which will come with monitor
    & freeview box for £20-30
    & HP L2045w 20.1" LCD Monitor for £150 after cashback = under £200 solution

schizoboy

]http://www.pixmania.co.uk/uk/uk/168229/art/hama/cable-adapter-hdd-jack-15.html& standard vga cable which will come with monitor& freeview box for £20-30& HP L2045w 20.1" LCD Monitor for £150 after cashback = under £200 solution

woah does that work with a monitor, if it does thats mint. btw im not doubting your monitor into tv knowledge just didnt know that could happen. :thumbsup:

how about putting a dvd player and freeview into the monitor can that happen?

sorry for hijacking this thread, ill leave soon.

Hang on a minute, surely you cant just get an adapter and plug a freeview box into an lcd monitor, you need a VGA box to convert the output of the freeview box into a VGA signal.
    Correct me if I'm wrong, otherwise I would have done this ages ago. (I hope you can).
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Royal Mail chat says I am not allowed to send paper of any kind to Hong Kon…1944
      2. Any PS4 News Here29313800
      3. EasyJet flights for summer 2018 (up until 2nd Sept 2018) will be released o…22
      4. Toys R Us may soon be Toys No More - USA possibly filing for Bankruptcy2526

See more discussions