EXPIRED

£18 Quidco cashback for signing up to a free trial at Lovefilm

Details on the link

Offer ends sunday

quidco.com/lov…tal

6 Comments

Banned

do they ask for your bank details?

"You pay for 1 month and get 1 month free, with packages from just £3.99" when do you pay £3.99?

dav1d_uk;7885638

do they ask for your bank details?"You pay for 1 month and get 1 month … do they ask for your bank details?"You pay for 1 month and get 1 month free, with packages from just £3.99" when do you pay £3.99?

Yes but you won't get charged until the end of the trial.

I have a question too, Can you do this and also do the Quidco on the Lovefilm PAYG? (Which i presume you just order one DVD and send it back?) and is £15

Wont I get cashback when I use the 2 for 1 month voucher during signing up?

Thanks

Banned

grubby23;7885649

Wont I get cashback when I use the 2 for 1 month voucher during signing … Wont I get cashback when I use the 2 for 1 month voucher during signing up?Thanks

yeah good point

Banned

DarkKnight;7885648

Yes but you won't get charged until the end of the trial.I have a … Yes but you won't get charged until the end of the trial.I have a question too, Can you do this and also do the Quidco on the Lovefilm PAYG? (Which i presume you just order one DVD and send it back?) and is £15

also good point

Original Poster

im not sure how this works myself, anybody care to explain?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846180
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764241
    3. How dangerous is Donald trump?31144
    4. Find out how good your GP surgery is67

See more discussions