lol why not?

Banned

u mean hostels?

Banned

You need to be 21 to drink, not book a hotel :thumbsup:

Original Poster

rumblefish;7643918

You need to be 21 to drink, not book a hotel :thumbsup:

Just tried to book one and it said the person needed to be 21, might have been because it was a american site though..

Banned

spikeyjacko;7643953

Just tried to book one and it said the person needed to be 21, might have … Just tried to book one and it said the person needed to be 21, might have been because it was a american site though..

I know a few of my uni friends went to NY a few years back - they didnt have any trouble staying in a hotel. ill find out how/when they booked it.

Original Poster

rumblefish;7643993

I know a few of my uni friends went to NY a few years back - they didnt … I know a few of my uni friends went to NY a few years back - they didnt have any trouble staying in a hotel. ill find out how/when they booked it.

Cheers

Banned

It seems like it varies acording to which hotel you want to stay in. Have a read it might help
answers.yahoo.com/que…OPq

spikeyjacko;7643953

Just tried to book one and it said the person needed to be 21, might have … Just tried to book one and it said the person needed to be 21, might have been because it was a american site though..

That may be because theres a minibar in the room which as rumblefish said you need to be 21 to purchase alcohol in the US so they put age restrictions on these rooms :thumbsup:

I went there when I was 18, but that was 20 years ago!
Great laugh staying in the hostels, enjoy.

can confirm if you book a hotel that has a mini bar in the room you have to have at least one member with you 21 or over

Original Poster

keli;7644495

can confirm if you book a hotel that has a mini bar in the room you have … can confirm if you book a hotel that has a mini bar in the room you have to have at least one member with you 21 or over

Ahh crap
Will email the hotel.. see if they can remove the alcohol or something..
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Marks & Spencer Credit Receipt?53
    2. Toyota verso camera22
    3. Suggest tablet replacement for a Lenovo Yoga 2 8.022
    4. Gearbest: Order - Nowhere to be seen...88

See more discussions