Groups

1820 Members online now

500 more then average

brb playing the scratchcard game n winning

9 Comments

mega savings with a 300k wage pa CEOing needing Zavvi vouhcers, you bleed money

Original Poster

Alfonse;6418982

mega savings with a 300k wage pa CEOing needing Zavvi vouhcers, you bleed … mega savings with a 300k wage pa CEOing needing Zavvi vouhcers, you bleed money

i aint won, but if i did id give it away, £10/25/£100 voucher aint nowt to me san

black gerbil1;6418987

i aint won, but if i did id give it away, £10/25/£100 voucher aint nowt t … i aint won, but if i did id give it away, £10/25/£100 voucher aint nowt to me san

Good, you can throw it my way then. :thumbsup:

Banned

Alfonse;6418982

mega savings with a 300k wage pa CEOing needing Zavvi vouhcers, you bleed … mega savings with a 300k wage pa CEOing needing Zavvi vouhcers, you bleed money

he probs say he give it away, you will see a thread soon offering it to someone:roll:

LUNCH TIME eh

Banned

strike;6419050

LUNCH TIME eh

Indeed. Lunchtime..... at midnight!

They either dont sleep in Hawaii, else he's a vampire!

Still, a fantasy island where the unbelievable is common place, probably represents a good choice for the latest silly story!

brb making friends with the smoke monster and polar bears.....

Banned

http://www.b3ta.cr3ation.co.uk/data/jpg/6103.monkeyman.jpg

guv;6419461

Indeed. Lunchtime..... at midnight!They either dont sleep in Hawaii, … Indeed. Lunchtime..... at midnight!They either dont sleep in Hawaii, else he's a vampire! Still, a fantasy island where the unbelievable is common place, probably represents a good choice for the latest silly story!brb making friends with the smoke monster and polar bears.....

i lol'd, pmsl :giggle:

1820 members online but 10 posts in 1 hour 40 minutes:w00t: You're losing it
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Looking for a mobile phone with a £300 budget22
      2. What is the true cost of 4K HDR home cinema entertainment in 2017?66
      3. Ps4 slim how much should I charge 2nd hand.56
      4. Laptop 1060 gtx ?33

See more discussions