Groups
    EXPIRED

19-22" LCD TV with either Freeview or DVD built in

Looking for one of these asap please. £250 budget!

13 Comments

Original Poster

That looks great thanks, rep added :thumbsup:

Anyone know of any others so I can choose between them?

Not too sure what would be the best feature to have - dvd player inbuilt or freeview inbuilt. It's for a conservatory and obviously for space saving purposes dvd AND freeview inbuilt would be ideal...not going to be able to get that though.

Thanks

Original Poster

Just noticed that one's not in stock, so any others? Thanks

Original Poster

Anyone?

Hi mate.

I used to have the 19" acoustic solutions hdtv with built in DVD from argos, it was £230.

I then bought the Bush Scart Freeview, tiny little device that fitted perfectly behind the TV, no space taken. Cheap little, nice quality package

The freeview scart goes down to £39.99 in sales. Just £10 over budget, plus you get HD Ready

Original Poster

That little scart thing seems to be the ideal solution! Thanks a lot for that mate

With the freeview thing, does that use a remote control or does it enable the original tv remote to be used somehow? If it takes a remote control how can you get it to reach the signal? If it's behind the tv?

Thanks again

Banned

Hi I just received my Toshiba 20" lcd from Techno.co.uk, its very stylish & compact- It was out of stock when I ordred & the price was £179.99 minus the £5 off code 'Techno5' - not intergrated but great size if space is an issue...altho it's showing up as £199.99 on the website today (I was charged £174.99)

tecno.co.uk/aff…fer

Original Poster

Thanks for the link to that site. Going for this bush example ]http//ww…p=n And found that bush scart freeview thing for £40 on curry's website, £260 in total

Thanks guys

Banned

No probs - i went for that one as I wanted a black TV & most are silver...bargain

Banned

I'm sure you read the spec but the bush only has 1 scart socket as opposed to the Toshiba having 2 - Usefull for PS2, DVD etc
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. 3x Now TV Sky Sports Day Passes to Giveaway1918
      2. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would30124
      3. word association Game74044563
      4. Does anyone have a Sky voucher code that they wont use?33

See more discussions