Groups
    EXPIRED

19" flat screen monitor

i need 3 19" monitors for the office. i have a budget of about £130 each. please note i do not need them for gaming. i would be mainly using it for low graphic applications such as microsoft office.

would a widescreen be better than a regular screen? can anyone recommend any to me. i would prefer shops with vouchers or quidco.

thanks

5 Comments

Hi bloodfire

Please go through HOT DEALS section before placing requests as there are plenty of offers covering the topic.

Here is just one:

]http//ww…942

Well if they are for office applications then a widescreen would be perfect. You can get morew info on the screen and even better for multiple windows open at once.

Original Poster

thanks for the reply guys. Edi i saw the offers but was unsure if the monitor was suitable for the office i.e. design and 'widescreen or standard'. but i think ill go for the widescreen now.:-)

Great.....

Yes but for office aspest of things they are great, especially for spreadsheets and stuff as you have the extra width.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. WONGA REFUNDS DUE2111020
      2. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread423814466
      3. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4671404
      4. Toys R Us may soon be Toys No More - USA possibly filing for Bankruptcy2729

See more discussions