Groups
    EXPIRED

19 inch TFT for PC and 360?

Hi,

Sadly my IIYAMA Vision Master Pro 454 blew this morning :?

Ideally id like to buy this monitor again as it served me well but I cant find it anywhere. So firstly if anyone can see this anywhere please let me know!

As a replacement it looks like im going to have to go with these new fangled TFT monitors. Basically I want it to be at least 19 inch, not wide screen, around £140ish or under and be able to connect both my PC and XBOX 360 to it at the same time. My last monitor had 2 inputs so I could easily switch between the two.

Thanks for any help guys!!

6 Comments

A tft monitor will look a lot nicer than a CRT!

IIyama are a good make although most makes now come with 3 years warranty.

Missed the actual point of your post, sorry!

If a monitor hasn't got 2 vga inputs then you could buy a VGA splitter, Very cheap
    As for the monitor have a look on Ebuyer

I had this one connected to my PC and 360 for a while: ebuyer.com/UK/…980

Can just press a button and it switches between the DVI and VGA inputs only £100, less with the Google Checkout

Original Poster

Ah I hadnt heard of a vga splitter before!

How then when I have both my PC and 360 conncted to the cable do I switch between the two?

Ah thanks Robo, that looks like an ideal monitor, might go with that!

Skypie

How then when I have both my PC and 360 conncted to the cable do I switch … How then when I have both my PC and 360 conncted to the cable do I switch between the two?

Well thats a good point!, One would have to be off to view the other one.

You could be a splitter box (which would cost more)

You'd probably be better of to just buy a monitor with 2 VGA inputs like you originally said unless you will only be using one at a time!

Original Poster

I went with this monitor in the end but it didnt come with a DVI cable.

ebuyer.com/UK/…980

Im unsure on which DVI cable I need to purchase as there seem to be a few different ones. Anyone gotta clue?

Cheers!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Sun savers22
      2. Samsung s8 trade in58
      3. Wall mounting the OLED55B7V11
      4. How are Very for pre-orders ?44

See more discussions