Expired

19" LCD TV with DVD

5 replies
Found 30th Oct 2008
My brother is looking out for one of these for my nephew...nephew has a 360 so am guessing its for him to play games on too. Would also guess this was minimum size screen and that he would prefer one with a dvd player that plays anything or can be unlocked...not sure of his price bracket but as he is looking into this and the PSP3000 for him i guess it wont be hugely expensive unless of course its an either or?

5 Comments

Is the dvd part necessary if he has a 360?!

One of the reasons im saying is you will pay a premium for the privilege plus you can better a better brand, better quality tv for around same price but without a dvd

Original Poster

ryouga;3323946

Is the dvd part necessary if he has a 360?!One of the reasons im saying … Is the dvd part necessary if he has a 360?!One of the reasons im saying is you will pay a premium for the privilege plus you can better a better brand, better quality tv for around same price but without a dvd

Yeah will check with brother as i personally wouldnt go for integrated, I'd get separates..once I hear back will update!

Thanks so far!

Original Poster

DavieDeal;3329014

How about … How about thishttp://www.amazon.co.uk/Sovos-SVTV19D-Widescreen-Freeview-Inbuilt/dp/B001F0Q9MM/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1225385540&sr=1-1

Not a bad one - havent heard back from him yet about whether he will consider standalones....

This looks OK........... ebuyer.com/pro…820.................. The 17" looks good too, and quite a bit cheaper.................ebuyer.com/pro…792
Reviews aren't bad either............I've used eBuyer a number of times and have found them good and reliable !
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. The ultimate Sunday roast only £5.46 for 4 people at ASDA21119
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769543
    3. Add one, leave one game54415458
    4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread428214657

See more discussions