Groups
    EXPIRED

19" LCD TV/DVD Deals @ CDiscount

Hi, CDiscount have four 19" LCD TV/DVD combos all for £119.99 - a deal in themselves, however, having bought a similar item from Pixmania at Christmas which went wrong, has anyone any advice on which one to choose?

cdiscount.co.uk/l-1…tml

Sort of swaying to the Grundig as at least I know the name, this was my girls christmas present last year, and want to get it right this time.

Any advice gratefully received.
    Mark

6 Comments

Original Poster

Thanks for that, however, it really needs to be a Combi, limited space and one remote!:thumbsup:

Agent_Silver;6403757

Thanks for that, however, it really needs to be a Combi, limited space … Thanks for that, however, it really needs to be a Combi, limited space and one remote!:thumbsup:

Grundig, Alba, Bush, Goodmans are all the same company as far as I am aware.

Original Poster

Thanks for both replies, I posted this first, then thought..****** it, it is a deal so posted anyway...hate posting always fear they will get really cold!

Agent_Silver;6403868

Thanks for both replies, I posted this first, then thought..****** it, it … Thanks for both replies, I posted this first, then thought..****** it, it is a deal so posted anyway...hate posting always fear they will get really cold!

I will vote it HOT for you.. :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Inactive;6403900

I will vote it HOT for you.. :thumbsup:

Thanks - I did notice it went cold first (fairly usual on here!)...should find a natural level, they aren't everyones cup of tea...eldest wants to pick a smilie...:oops:

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
    1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047116
    2. Nectar launch eGift card redemption for selected brands including Currys, A…89
    3. Spotify Family Premium share513
    4. word association Game73944489

See more discussions