Groups
    EXPIRED

19"+ TFT Monitor for photography needed

Hi, I've seen all the recent threads about cheap monitors and wondered if anyone could recommend one that would be ideal for photography work.

In the past I've had Viewsonics and the like but I'm not up to date on the more recent manufacturers.

Please could anyone offer some advice and guidance.

Thanks

3 Comments

right now samsung make the best lcd panels of any brand and they supply all of the other brands including sony. Here is a 20inch hd ready monitor i reccomned and the price is perfect also pcworld.co.uk/mar…763

Original Poster

That seems a good price for a decent looking monitor. Thanks for that I'll go and take a look.

I did some research on this a few months back, as I needed a new TFT monitor for text work on screen and for editing my photos. I settled in the end on Eizo, and am saving up for a 21 inch. I managed to get a 17 inch new one on Ebay for about £100 which has been great for the time being. It's a lovely monitor to work with. I think the website for it is Native Digital. Just google for Eizo and you'll come up with it. Another make professionals use is La Cie.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767335
      2. It is a Yorkshire pudding wrap.55
      3. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …2135
      4. Royal Mail chat says I am not allowed to send paper of any kind to Hong Kon…2469

See more discussions