Groups
    EXPIRED

19" TFT or LCD monitor

Does anyone know where to get a good 19" with approx three year warranty!! WIDESCREEN would be nice!

approx 8 ms refresh rate! do not mind the company! but need asap! can anyone help?

8 Comments

Xerox 5ms 19" widescreen with 3 years warranty £117.49 delivered from ebuyer, their are some slightly cheaper ones on ebuyer but I think this is a great price for the spec and a 5ms responce time!

ebuyer.com/UK/…797

http://image.ebuyer.com/UK/P0118009_C0000012_P0000000.jpg

also try ebuyer.com/UK/…109

Let us know your max budget and I'm sure we'll be able to recommend a suitable model.

125! including all the VAT and P&P is that fair?

AIrey both your links are superb! which one is the better out of the two!!

You'll have difficulty beating the ebuyer ones as there's free delivery...only 1.5% quidco but every little helps.

hotukdeals.com/for…887

this is worth serious consideration..many HUKD members have bought this int past and gave it the thumbs up.

r_r_natha

AIrey both your links are superb! which one is the better out of the two!!

Hi, from the two ebuyer monitors I would probably go for the Xerox on the fact that it is a better known manufacturer and every single review from customers on ebuyer have given it 5 stars!

only thing about those two monitors is there is no DVI input, only 1 analogue. It all depends on what you are gonna use it for i guess
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Samsung Galaxy S666
      2. Ripped off by GearBest, VERY ANGRY!2636
      3. Family Spotify account21
      4. Legal advice22

See more discussions