Groups

192.com

I have found the most amazing tool on there since the fornat so bare with me whilst I talk you through.

First go to advanced search the instead of putting a persons name in put a house number then street or area then put in the postcode. After that it comes up with a list of occupents for that address or street . Finally make a note of that name and put it in search. Hope this helped i'm not that good at explaining these sort of things.

5 Comments

Banned

OMG That been going on for years now, have you been hibernating. LOL

Original Poster

Lol ive been using 192.com for years and on,ly just found this tool I have always been putting names in and its come up with limited information now I just put a house number in and everything comes up including their age and dob. I must be slow.:)

News to me, it's quite old info though, around 10 years I would guess, one of our neighbours is listed as living there and he's been in NZ with his new girlfriend for 7 years or so and his ex wife moved 5 years back now.

Original Poster

try scrolling down it has a list of electoral role through out the years unless they are ex directory.

I didn't know about this! but you do have to pay! how much is it etc
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What do you feel like whinging about today?1927344
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767218
      3. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1012
      4. Do you have one of these 2.1 million 50p's selling for 20x its value?917

See more discussions