Groups

1968 inspired third kit launched today

Banned
    Anyone, gonna get one of these, picture below?

Inspired by greatness
    United players have their say on the new third kit for 2008/09, designed to celebrate 40 years since the Reds wore blue in becoming the first English team to win the European Cup.

"This club has a great history. We respect the legends and it's great for us to put a shirt on that remembers a great team. I think it's beautiful."

- Cristiano Ronaldo

"I'm very impressed. It's great to have a kit to celebrate 40 years since that amazing night. For it to look so good and be the same colour as the kit from 1968 is a testimony to the designers."

- Ryan Giggs

I prefer them in red.

No arguments please, just opinions good or bad.

38 Comments

Original Poster Banned

http://i284.photobucket.com/albums/ll17/groovychick500/megastore4.jpg

Prefer the red as it's my fave colour :x, annoyed now as I was waiting to but one.

"Dad, Dad, can I have £50 to waste on another football shirt, please?"

cis_groupie;2839436

Is it really £50 to buy a Man U shirt, jesus!:?

Banned

bad move. they look like chelsea players!

imagine playing away at liverpool wearing that kit. the whole ground would be a sea of red as cannot see manu fans buying blue scarves somehow!

cis_groupie;2839436

Mr 5 in 1;2839445

Is it really £50 to buy a Man U shirt, jesus!:?

£50 ?

]Get it here for less than a third of that price delivered. :thumbsup:

Banned

it great like the lady that put the thread up mint

Original Poster Banned

danby jason;2839686

it great like the lady that put the thread up mint

Thanks Jason, are you off work this week?

Rep added to you for being a fellow mancunian ;-)

modoc;2839658

£50 ?]Get it here for less than a third of that price delivered. … £50 ?]Get it here for less than a third of that price delivered. :thumbsup:

That site looks pretty dodgy to me, Probably a fake and obviously you could be scammed.

I do prefer the Red shirts but it is a nice blue kit, It's more about what it represents, It's an anniversary shirt, Your not forced to buy it, Last years shirt isn't out of date.

i'm amzed by the clear posing, and amount of make-up in that promotional picturewow, just wow.

the dandy p;2839725

i'm amzed by the clear posing, and amount of make-up in that promotional … i'm amzed by the clear posing, and amount of make-up in that promotional picturewow, just wow.

..and photo manipulations in general.. if only my photos would look that good! :whistling:

im no footie person, i quite like the blue tho *hides from abuse to come*

the dandy p;2839725

i'm amzed by the clear posing, and amount of make-up in that promotional … i'm amzed by the clear posing, and amount of make-up in that promotional picturewow, just wow.

Yes, Wow

shauneco;2839722

That site looks pretty dodgy to me, Probably a fake and obviously you … That site looks pretty dodgy to me, Probably a fake and obviously you could be scammed.I do prefer the Red shirts but it is a nice blue kit, It's more about what it represents, It's an anniversary shirt, Your not forced to buy it, Last years shirt isn't out of date.

Used it loads of times. Paid using paypal and never scammed :thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

MissRoo;2839755

..and photo manipulations in general.. if only my photos would look that … ..and photo manipulations in general.. if only my photos would look that good! :whistling:im no footie person, i quite like the blue tho *hides from abuse to come*

No one would dare to abuse you on here.

I would back you up.

You are allowed an opinion ;-)

Yay - from Red sh*te to Blue sh*te

Original Poster Banned

modoc;2839764

So will you be purchasing one, modoc?

modoc;2839764

£8 for a genuine shirt though, That can't be real

DLM;2839786

So will you be purchasing one, modoc?

Of course :thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

modoc;2839804

Of course :thumbsup:

Good on you ;-)

ChrisUK;2839777

Yay - from Red sh*te to Blue sh*te

Oh dear

shauneco;2839797

£8 for a genuine shirt though, That can't be real

They are as close to being real without being real if you understand what I mean :thumbsup:. The shirts that come from the site are high quality replicas and are almost identical in quality to the ones on sale in JJB.

]Heres a thread from redcafe.net regarding the new away white shirt. It includes pictures of shirts that people have received and links to other similar sites.

DLM;2839770

No one would dare to abuse you on here.I would back you up.You are … No one would dare to abuse you on here.I would back you up.You are allowed an opinion ;-)

Thanx :friends:

modoc;2839831

They are as close to being real without being real if you understand what … They are as close to being real without being real if you understand what I mean :thumbsup:. The shirts that come from the site are high quality replicas and are almost identical in quality to the ones on sale in JJB.]Heres a thread from redcafe.net regarding the new away white shirt. It includes pictures of shirts that people have received and links to other similar sites.

If you buy an official shirt at least United get a percentage, If your a true supporter you buy original mechanise.

My wife's got a good fake one, I've got a genuine one, Bought the fake one at a car boot and were told it was genuine until we got home and checked, On the outside it's very good you can barely tell the difference, On the inside behind the United crest the fake shirt has white backing, The genuine one doesn't. Had them both about a year now, The fake ones red stripe has faded and is gradually turning pink.

For myself I'd only buy genuine.

Didn't we have a blue third kit a season or 2 ago? That one doesn't look anything special, i'm not a fan of United playing in blue, so probably won't be buying it.

shauneco;2839945

If you buy an official shirt at least United get a percentage, If your a … If you buy an official shirt at least United get a percentage, If your a true supporter you buy original mechanise. My wife's got a good fake one, I've got a genuine one, Bought the fake one at a car boot and were told it was genuine until we got home and checked, On the outside it's very good you can barely tell the difference, On the inside behind the United crest the fake shirt has white backing, The genuine one doesn't. Had them both about a year now, The fake ones red stripe has faded and is gradually turning pink.For myself I'd only buy genuine.

The Glazers must love you then

Honestly, I have purchased numerous shirts from some of these sites for a few years now and I have to say that they have had no issues with quality etc. At the end of the day, if I am getting something that is almost a third of the original price and no one can tell the difference then I'm happy. :thumbsup:

shauneco;2839945

If you buy an official shirt at least United get a percentage, If your a … If you buy an official shirt at least United get a percentage, If your a true supporter you buy original mechanise. My wife's got a good fake one, I've got a genuine one, Bought the fake one at a car boot and were told it was genuine until we got home and checked, On the outside it's very good you can barely tell the difference, On the inside behind the United crest the fake shirt has white backing, The genuine one doesn't. Had them both about a year now, The fake ones red stripe has faded and is gradually turning pink.For myself I'd only buy genuine.

I have purchased from these sites for years and have no problem promoting the quality. I have never had any of the above issues you mentioned. Again it's everyones personal opinion if you want to pay over the odds for a shirt by all means do so, If you want to get a bargain that cannot be identified as a fake for a third of the price the choice is there to do so. I know which option I will be going for. " If your a true supporter you buy original mechanise". What a pile of c**p. :-D

Banned

DLM;2839770

No one would dare to abuse you on here.I would back you up.You are … No one would dare to abuse you on here.I would back you up.You are allowed an opinion ;-)

I'd abuse her, but totally different kind of abuse me thinks :-D

Original Poster Banned

Foosball Chum;2840217

I bet you would :roll:

Banned

DLM;2840222

I bet you would :roll:

You too :-D

Original Poster Banned

Foosball Chum;2840234

You too :-D

I know :oops:

Foosball Chum;2840217

:w00t: oh my! i shouldnt of come back on this thread!

Original Poster Banned

MissRoo;2840352

:w00t: oh my! i shouldnt of come back on this thread!

Why, you love it really ;-)

DLM;2840367

Why, you love it really ;-)

haha too rite! :giggle:

:whistling:

I quite like it.

Banned

no im at work took my mac in work
    i lov 

might get it for my daughter

i dont wear footy shirts

i have a tiny badge on that it when go to match lol

Original Poster Banned

danby jason;2841404

no im at work took my mac in work i lov might get it for my daughter i d … no im at work took my mac in work i lov might get it for my daughter i dont wear footy shirts i have a tiny badge on that it when go to match lol

Hello at work.

Don't work too hard :-D

Banned

DLM;2841437

Hello at work.Don't work too hard :-D

i wont sweetheart lol
    got juior tect to do that

im going to get this kit.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Are these two things distinctly different to you?2383
      2. 'Hard' Brexit offers '£135bn annual boost' to economy - BBC News1014
      3. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17416151
      4. How dangerous is Donald trump?33201

See more discussions