Groups

1980's Novelties Required please!

Hi. I'm hosting a 1980's themed party in a local hotel in a couple of weeks and need some ideas for table and wall decoration plus some gifts for the guests to leave with.
    Without spending a fortune - does any one have any ideas of what I might use and from where such things can be purchased.
    The party is for about 50 people.
    Thanks in anticipation!

7 Comments

me i,m an 80,s throughback! :w00t:
    except you cant take me home! :-D

Get knitting and send them all home with legwarmers lol

fluorescent socks would be a good one

If you buy a badge machine for a tener, you can make loads of badges of pop groups, etc. Nice for a goody bag.

try a few charity shops for some old school tapes and CDs. Also use records to decorate the walls

Original Poster

bazzaric;5225328

If you buy a badge machine for a tener, you can make loads of badges of … If you buy a badge machine for a tener, you can make loads of badges of pop groups, etc. Nice for a goody bag.try a few charity shops for some old school tapes and CDs. Also use records to decorate the walls

Nice one! Thank you. Good Thinking!!

plenty of FRANKIE SAY'S that was huge in the 80s black letters on white t-shirts
    HUGE HAIR was also the rage re Peg Bundy
    mullets for blokes
    spandex
    just a few i can remember

Could let you borrow some of my 80's arcade machines, dont know how i'm going to get them to you and I dont know where your going to get some old 10ps lol

But best of luck anyway, I'm stuck in the 80's for some reason, but not a bad thing I suppose, just costs a lot etc lol

maxmix
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767218
      2. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1012
      3. Do you have one of these 2.1 million 50p's selling for 20x its value?917
      4. love affairs912

See more discussions