1980's songs you forgot about.

Posted 18th Oct
Listened to a 80's track I had forgotten about today.
Not your fave but one you heard fairly recently that made you go "Wow I haven't heard this for years". A forgotten gem.

Yeah been done before no doubt but only an occasional lurker here.
Community Updates
Misc
15 Comments
Considering my car MP3 tracklist is full with 80's songs, I don't have many that I've not heard very recently... however that one is a particular one that I actually haven't heard for quite some time, and I don't think I ever saw the video... Thanks for the trip down memory lane!
I've had this running through my head all afternoon
Hadn't heard it for years until recently - great song which I listen to all the time now

slimy3118/10/2019 18:04

Considering my car MP3 tracklist is full with 80's songs, I don't have …Considering my car MP3 tracklist is full with 80's songs, I don't have many that I've not heard very recently... however that one is a particular one that I actually haven't heard for quite some time, and I don't think I ever saw the video... Thanks for the trip down memory lane!

My pleasure. Certainly one that slipped under the radar.
GNKelly0718/10/2019 18:11

Hadn't heard it for years until recently - great song which I listen to …Hadn't heard it for years until recently - great song which I listen to all the time now[Video]

I cant remember this! Leonard Nimoy!!
Edited by: "xenophon" 18th Oct
The only 🎵 on my phone is my vast collection of 80's music .
Don't go - Alison Moyet

Not a common 80's hit but I played this the other day and found it on youtube afer it popped into my head.

I was a soul,electro fan growing up in London but also liked squeeze and alike.

The Rappin' Reverend - I Ain't Into That! - 1987
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants