1981 and 2005 - Two Interesting Years

Banned 21 replies
Found 29th Jul 2010

Interesting Year 1981

1. Prince Charles got married.

2. Liverpool crowned Champions of Europe.

3. Australia lost the Ashes.

4. The pope died.

Interesting Year 2005

1. Prince Charles got married.

2. Liverpool crowned Champions of Europe.

3. Australia lost the Ashes.

4. The pope died.

Lesson to be learned:

The next time Charles gets married, someone warn the Pope.

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
21 Comments

Another 34 years until liverpool win something too lol

Original Poster Banned

asayer

I think you are confused with Man City

lol

He's got nothing to worry about then, gonna be a long time till the scousers win Europe.

Banned

asayer

Don't you mean 24?

master_chief

Don't you mean 24?

down to 19 now anyway

master_chief

Don't you mean 24?

ermmmm i added another 10 years on for luck :P

micoo

down to 19 now anyway

18..... we won the FA Cup in 2006

Banned

micoo

down to 19 now anyway

You sharp young whippersnappers!

asayer

erm, not to correct you or anything but after 1981 Liverpool didn't wait 34 (or 24) years to win anything, in fact they went onto dominate English football for a decade winning everything in sight. Idiot

roryk83

erm, not to correct you or anything but after 1981 Liverpool didn't wait … erm, not to correct you or anything but after 1981 Liverpool didn't wait 34 (or 24) years to win anything, in fact they went onto dominate English football for a decade winning everything in sight. Idiot

No one said we did

Mr. Angry X)

roryk83

erm, not to correct you or anything but after 1981 Liverpool didn't wait … erm, not to correct you or anything but after 1981 Liverpool didn't wait 34 (or 24) years to win anything, in fact they went onto dominate English football for a decade winning everything in sight. Idiot

Oh my such hate, it was a sarcastic comment. Idiot (sarcasm intended)

midlandscomics

No one said we did :|Mr. Angry X)

Asayer implied it with his first post

asayer

Oh my such hate, it was a sarcastic comment. Idiot (sarcasm intended)

I know it was a sarcastic comment................. idiot

roryk83

Asayer implied it with his first post

He said it would be another 34 (24) years until we won something else....... nothing about us winning nothing between 81 and 05.

Although signing Stilian Petrov to replace Mascherano, he might not be too far off the mark oO

...or, the next time a Pope dies, warn Camilla.

BFN,

fp.

Moving on..... i reckon city could win a couple of trophies this season. Liverpool done well getting Roy as there new manager, much better than benietez in my opinion

asayer

Moving on..... i reckon city could win a couple of trophies this season. … Moving on..... i reckon city could win a couple of trophies this season. Liverpool done well getting Roy as there new manager, much better than benietez in my opinion

Rafa has won more than Roy has, although I think Roy will prioritise the league which is something the fans were crying out for and Rafa just didnt listen to

City will do well to win one major trophy let alone more, there is a lot of players to blend into a team there, gona be a lot of unhappy egos not getting a game. Plus is Mancini upto it?

asayer

Moving on..... i reckon city could win a couple of trophies this season. … Moving on..... i reckon city could win a couple of trophies this season. Liverpool done well getting Roy as there new manager, much better than benietez in my opinion

I don't know about trophies, but I think they'll deserve something for being known as the team who first implented the 1-1-8 formation

Banned

4 for me!

asayer

Yeah it seems that the only ship that doesn't go to Liverpool is the Premier Ship.

Haha is it old? I like it, I am gonna keep it in
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. word association Game74244871
    2. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52322826
    3. Misco about to go into administration912
    4. Add one, leave one game54315392

See more discussions