Expired

1.99 GBP a month webhosting for life includes domain name - Any tips??

13 replies
Found 11th Sep 2010
Been looking for cheap decent hosting and found one @ ipage
Anyone know of a better deal?? or have feedback on them?

12 Comments

Banned

Cheap yes....Decent no

Bare in mind UK hosting will always be faster for a UK site, also google gives priority to UK hosted sites if search in UK

I'd recomend Evohosting, they have an annual package for just over £20 including domain and they have Cpanel, Instellatron etc... Very good

Banned

For evohosting use coupon TWENTY for 20% off, I have 3 sites with them and all are fast and esy to maintain

Original Poster

thanks for the headsup, but i will be setting up a photography website, so ideally need more diskspace and bandwidth than evohosting is offering. Plus I made the mistake with LCN previously, where I cant host multiple domains, and I really want to do that as well..

hostgator would be good then .

unileeds

thanks for the headsup, but i will be setting up a photography website, … thanks for the headsup, but i will be setting up a photography website, so ideally need more diskspace and bandwidth than evohosting is offering. Plus I made the mistake with LCN previously, where I cant host multiple domains, and I really want to do that as well..

Original Poster

cruisecars

hostgator would be good then .

I dont see how hostgator is better than ipage??? am I missing something here?

Banned

why not host the images on photobucket, a pro account is about £10 a year for unlimited disk space and unlimited bandwith...

Try fasthostingdirect.co.uk, £19.99 a year, good service and unlimited bandwidth and space, plus as many MySQL databases as you want. Good service for shared hosting.

Original Poster

rallwright

Try fasthostingdirect.co.uk, £19.99 a year, good service and unlimited … Try fasthostingdirect.co.uk, £19.99 a year, good service and unlimited bandwidth and space, plus as many MySQL databases as you want. Good service for shared hosting.

this looks good.. though I am not sure if they allow multiple domain names???.. i would like to be able to host multiple sites on the host. But fasthostdirect look slike a fantastic deal. btw its £20 for yrs as well!!! can you clarify if you know if multiple domains are allowed?
Edited by: "unileeds" 11th Sep 2010

Ad free?

Original Poster

smallclone

Thumbs up for me as well for Evohosting. Never had a problem and customer … Thumbs up for me as well for Evohosting. Never had a problem and customer service are great!!If you want to host multiple domains try the Starter Hosting but paying biennially. You'll get double disk space and bandwidth, unlimited multiple domains and a free domain name. Oh, and don't forget the code mrpremium mentioned above for 20% off.Russell

well still seems more work and a longer tie in with evo hosting compared to fasthostingdirect and ipage??? in terms of features and reviews i cant see what the drawback of either ipage or fasthostingdirect is?? if only i could figure out about multiple domains for fasthostingdirect, it would be perfect!!

Original Poster

Gil_Grissom

Ad free?

yes ad free please!!

Admin

Moved this to deal requests for discussion Ipage is registered to a US site and we'd need to review before approving them for the deals section.
Edited by: "juliet_bravo" 11th Sep 2010
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Marks & Spencer Credit Receipt?53
    2. Toyota verso camera22
    3. Suggest tablet replacement for a Lenovo Yoga 2 8.022
    4. Gearbest: Order - Nowhere to be seen...88

See more discussions