Found 3rd May 2007
Hiya, im looking to get 2x1GB PC3200 for my pc as im looking to upgarde, what are the best prices for these, my pc can also take DDR PC4000. Hope you guys can help as the cheapest i've found is £120+

1. Ask
  2. RAM
Groups
  1. Ask
  2. RAM
6 Comments

You say it can take DDR 4000.. do you mean 400Mhz (which is DDR3200?)..

What CPU (socket and type) do you have, and also what graphics card?

It may possibly be cheaper to actually get a new motherboard and DDR2 ram! (DDR2 ram is under £50 for 2GB)

Original Poster

Im not really sure, done a system scan on crucial.com, This is what is said,Each memory slot can hold DDR PC3200,DDR PC2700,DDR PC4000 with a maximum of 1GB per slot., also said I can have upto 4GB in my pc and graphics card is 128mb ATI Radeon x300 SE
My motherboard is a Intel D915GAG Motherboard

search for pc3200 there is adaily request lately for these.

aria.co.uk/Pro…717

Under £40 per GB for DDR3200 at Aria - they give a further £10 discount if you order via google checkout, but its still £38 delivered - £8 delivery for a stick of ram is a bit steep! £78 for a pair if you put them in the same order.

Original Poster

Sounds pretty good, how does google checkout work tho is it like quidco or does it just take the money off straight away instead of it being cashback

takes money off straight away, basically you see a revised shopping list with the discount shown
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. How to switch between open apps on an Android box22
    2. I have a pretty old sky router and the power lead needs replacing, is it li…79
    3. How do you transfer files to an Android device over wifi?57
    4. I just found out that I have been paying £65 p/m to sky for tv/broadband/la…89

See more discussions