Found 4th Mar 2007
hello folks

looking for a 1gb mp3 player.. would like it to have a screen ...

for about £20 ..

cheers in advance:whistling:

1. Ask
  2. MP3
Groups
  1. Ask
  2. MP3
6 Comments

mx2.co.uk/def…024

£28.99 but easy to use, as long as you dont mind it in pink

I recently got the sandisk, in ]this thread.
Its gone up in cost buy a fiver now to £25, but I still think its a good buy.

From edi post:
Features : Lightweight flash memory digital audio player--weighs just 1.5 ounces | 1 GB memory holds 16 hours of MP3 and 32 hours of WMA audio | Microsoft PlaysForSure support for compatibility with wide range of online stores and subscription services | built-in microphone and voice recorder | Powered by single AAA battery, for up to 19 hours of usage

Original Poster

cheers Fixngrout.. i was looking at the sandisk one on Friday it was £19.99 and i knew they wouldn't dispatch till Monday .. so i thought id wait until Monday to order it!!! and my typical luck they musta sold out and its now £25 add P&P .. but thanks anyway..

If anyone knows where they can get the SanDisk 1gb MP3 for around £19.99 it will be much appreciated!!

[SIZE=2]I didnt realize the only ones available were marketplace. Makes the £19.99 deal with p+p even better, though no help to you im afraid :oops: [/SIZE]
[SIZE=2]I saw the same sandisk in asda today for £35, again no help i know.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=2]Good luck. Ill keep em peeled 4u.[/SIZE]

Original Poster

i might go for the 2gb 29.99 from amazon...

what the sound quality like compared to an Ipod?

[SIZE=2]I only have 2 music albums ripped on so far, but they do sound very good to me.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=2]I got this mainly to download podcasts to. My favorite freebie download is ]Iain Lee bitesize[/SIZE]
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. What's you favourite 60s 70s 80s song ?993251
    2. word association Game74244916
    3. Add one, leave one game54415442
    4. The never ending counting with pictures thread !4604813

See more discussions