Groups

1st anniversary gift for the wife?

hi folks has anyone any idea what wedding anniversary present for out first year together i could get for my lovely wife?

suggestions welcomed!
    thanks

33 Comments

A wii and wii fit, she's probably getting too comfortable

[COLOR="Plum"][COLOR="DarkOrchid"]i think its paper..[/COLOR][/COLOR]

a boat

Being as it is paper, how about a "This is our 1st year " kind of photo / memory album full of stuff you have done together over the last year?

Any cards, photographs, leaflets, ticket stubs, etc could all be added.

Carley;2332861

A new apron and a pair of marigolds

oh mean!:roll:

something nice to show you appreciate her putting up with you for a full year!!!

Bear in mind not all women want expensive gifts-and if she is a busy woman may just like some time to get ready while you make breakfast for her and spoil her with a nice meal out later.

suze;2332868

Being as it is paper, how about a "This is our 1st year " kind of photo / … Being as it is paper, how about a "This is our 1st year " kind of photo / memory album full of stuff you have done together over the last year?Any cards, photographs, leaflets, ticket stubs, etc could all be added.

thats a nice idea!! a photo album!!

Banned

Chocolate muffins will go down well

My first anniversary gift was a book (received not given), which was ok. Although took me no time to finish it.................. which reminds me of something else.......

It is a paper anniversary.

Jewelry, romantic weekend away or a spa pampering day

Wonder :? What is made of paper that ALL women love ?? ermmmmmmmmmmmmm ............ let me think :roll: ... oh yeah £5's £10 's £20's £50's paper money :w00t: (or a cheque will do nicely !) ............. Only kidding
    How about a nice eternity ring (as previously suggested) followed by a bottle of wine, & a romantic massage for two. (make sure you buy some nice oil .. )

JO-JO;2332856

[COLOR="Plum"][COLOR="DarkOrchid"]i think its paper..[/COLOR][/COLOR]

yeah it is:thumbsup:

flowers & a meal out:-D

julie 2;2333169

flowers & a meal out:-D

and breakfast in bed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! mst important:thumbsup:

Banned

some lingerridge

I took mine to Disney World on our 1st anniversary. lol

A divorce

waterloo;2333329

A divorce

that comes under paper

A plane ticket..... or an emailed version from a cheap airline

suze;2332868

Being as it is paper, how about a "This is our 1st year " kind of photo / … Being as it is paper, how about a "This is our 1st year " kind of photo / memory album full of stuff you have done together over the last year?Any cards, photographs, leaflets, ticket stubs, etc could all be added.

thats a fab idea

LadyMadonna;2333368

A plane ticket..... or an emailed version from a cheap airline

great idea too, but a bit more expensive lol

I got my husband a flying lesson for our first anniversary.. he loved it. Will be 10 years on Aug 15th!

a longer chain that lets her move from kitchen to living room, only to bring you beer of course.

as it's a paper anniversary it might be nice to get her a lottery ticket - could be well worth it!!!!

gemz700;2333739

as it's a paper anniversary it might be nice to get her a lottery ticket … as it's a paper anniversary it might be nice to get her a lottery ticket - could be well worth it!!!!

I'd divorce my man if he got me that....... it's the kind of thing my man would buy though LOL

My wife gave me a divorce on our 1st wedding aniversary - It made me cry - it was the first time I'd ever got something that I really wanted! Lol

Ok well maybe not just that but as far as paper goes it's quite a nice gesture - and would you still divorce him if you won?

no wonder one in three marriages ends in divorce.

Ha ha, I should be so lucky, he wont even marry me in the first place!

As my dear beatles would say, money can't buy me love.

LadyMadonna;2346369

money can't buy me love.

For everything else, thers MasterCard :thumbsup:

Fire Extinguisher? Sky TV? If she doesnt want them, you can :P

or a shopping trip to New York

Banned

my hubby gave me a paper plate lol

but he did make it up by taking me out for a romantic dinner

JerseyGirl;2352384

my hubby gave me a paper plate lolbut he did make it up by taking me out … my hubby gave me a paper plate lolbut he did make it up by taking me out for a romantic dinner

lmao

Banned

acecatcher3;2352516

lmao

lmao? forgive me for being new, but what does that mean?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767233
      2. What's the most impressive 4k / UHD film you have seen at home?813
      3. What do you feel like whinging about today?1927345
      4. Try buy that Minecraft Xbone Argos deal? 10% online code in your email!1010

See more discussions