Groups

1st birthday party bags

im having a first birthday party for my daughter at a local soft play centre but am stuck as to what to put in the party bags! Guests include 1 x six month old baby boy...1 x one yr old boy ..3 x one yr old girls.. 1 x two yr old girl.. 1 x two yr old boy.. 1 x three yr old boy.. 2 x three yr old girl ..1 x four yr old girl. so if anyone has any ideas for any of the age groups as to what to put in their party bags i would be so grateful..thanks

9 Comments

Banned

why not give all the kids balloons, x

My twins turned one today... In our party bags we had a patterned balloon, some bubbles, small chocolate/baby biscuit, soft ball for the boys and mini slinky for the girls, and a gingerbread star shaped christmas decoration that the boys helped me decorate.
    Enjoy the party!

What about some hairbands & clips for the older girls? You can also get a matchbox car for the boys.

I think cake in a napkin is enough, why do you give presents to your guests for coming to you child's birthday?

lol

what about one of those really small hard books, come in sets of 4 for around £2, I just bought the Charlie & Lola ones from a deal on here

We went to matalan and got character bowls/plates/cups etc for little ones - cheap, practical but kids like them because they have characters on

Original Poster

thanks just ordered peppa pig and dora little library come to £5.50 ish (cant remember exact) got 10% off plus free delivery and 4% quidco at waterstones!! brilliant ideas though keep them coming!!

little teething ring and some teething gel

In my daughters party boxes (these were for children ranging from 1 - 12 years old) we had a small activity book / crayons / sultana's / crisp / individual biscuits / balloon / bubbles / small teddy / stickers - she had just turned one and although many of the items were not relevant to all ages, the children were able to pick and chose. I was lucky, as some of the items I got were from her dad who services gaming machines and get all the stuff that goes in them.
    Good luck and I am sure you will have loads of fun.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Chromecast11
      2. Apple Watch Series 3 EE Contract Cost518
      3. Ditched Sky55
      4. Minecraft Foam Diamond Pickaxe - Source?22

See more discussions