Groups

1st choice Anyone got any voucher codes?

Might be booking a holiday to the maldives anyone got any voucher codes? to use online Thanks

4 Comments

Hey don't book your first choice holiday straight away.

Check out your same holiday on their sister company Eclipse (google it).

Every year we save a bit of money by checking Eclipse. ALso booking in January seems to save us money and gets us free child places!

Last year we got the Eclipse details and then got our local First Choice to price match with all the same details - so that we had a place of contact locally!

i got a voucher code emailed to me..if you're spending £2499? any good? £50 off and £100 if you spend more than £2500

oh and it says first choice and eclipse! eclipse was cheaper but not last year for us so check both sites?

Original Poster

louloo;4019936

i got a voucher code emailed to me..if you're spending £2499? any good? … i got a voucher code emailed to me..if you're spending £2499? any good? £50 off and £100 if you spend more than £2500oh and it says first choice and eclipse! eclipse was cheaper but not last year for us so check both sites?

Hiya yea thats would be good :thumbsup:

davidk8288;4028483

Hiya yea thats would be good :thumbsup:

i submitted it

hotukdeals.com/ite…fo/

it had another code £50 when i looked it said over £2499:? so another £1 and you get £100;-)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Does anyone have a Sky voucher code that they wont use?56
      2. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4671409
      3. word association Game74044564
      4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17876391

See more discussions