1st November - Argos is doing AGAIN its 3 for 2 on Toys

Edited by:"Rudess"Found 4th Oct 2017
Spoke today to one of the store managers and he confirmed to me that there will be another 3 for 2 on Toys, starting 27th October. UPDATE: Offer will start 1st November

If you missed last week's offer, don't worry as you will have another chance.

So put a reminder in your diaries and get ready to stock up
Community Updates
10 Comments
Waste of time hey jack their prices
mod
@Rudess Great thanks for the heads up - Posted in misc until officially confirmed.
Original Poster
niceroundpound1 m ago

@Rudess Great thanks for the heads up - Posted in misc until officially …@Rudess Great thanks for the heads up - Posted in misc until officially confirmed.

Are you going to put this back as a deal? I wouldn't want to see someone re-posting this and getting the heat, thanks.
10% code off if it doesn't happen ?
32175773-AAfgo.jpg
Original Poster
Wongy1104 m ago

10% code off if it doesn't happen ?[Image]

It is going to happen as they have a marketing calendar with all promotional events, like any other serious retailer
mod
Rudess8 m ago

Are you going to put this back as a deal? I wouldn't want to see someone …Are you going to put this back as a deal? I wouldn't want to see someone re-posting this and getting the heat, thanks.

Rudess8 m ago

Are you going to put this back as a deal? I wouldn't want to see someone …Are you going to put this back as a deal? I wouldn't want to see someone re-posting this and getting the heat, thanks.

Yes, Once the offer is confirmed this can be moved back to deals
Rudess2 m ago

It is going to happen as they have a marketing calendar with all …It is going to happen as they have a marketing calendar with all promotional events, like any other serious retailer

Yeah sorry just my little joke
Wongy11017 m ago

Yeah sorry just my little joke

Thought you were talking about it getting moved back to deals, we know that always happens....
Original Poster
niceroundpound4th Oct

Yes, Once the offer is confirmed this can be moved back to deals

Thank you, looking forward to
Original Poster
Got an update, the offer will start on Wednesday 1st November
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions