1st time accident on my motorbike/ped

79 replies
Found 22nd Sep 2008
Right, I was going 6-7mph in a car park going round a very sharp bend and it was very wet and greasy. before i know it my bike collapsed on my and slid away. my leg is bruised and i have a graze on my elbow. I was shocked. luckily some mates where near by and witnessed it and helped me up etc. It really shocked me. I then got into work and a young lady (really nice colleague) asked if i was ok and i started to cry as she was really sympathetic and i was in shock. felt like a wimp. I took a breather. it really shocked me up. I got a bit of a scrap on the wing mirror, light etc but i will try and touch em up 2mz

recovered a bit now

79 Comments

god i fell off mine loads when i was younger and it was a shock. big hugs and you will be fine.

lol come on, i have fell off my bike numerious times. then again, i am still learning :whistling:

Original Poster

jennie-jack;3029230

god i fell off mine loads when i was younger and it was a shock. big hugs … god i fell off mine loads when i was younger and it was a shock. big hugs and you will be fine.

one of my colleagues owes me a hug as she couldnt hug me as her B/F was around :x

hahahaha mini motos have a habit of getting away from you.

Original Poster

nacider;3029237

lol come on, i have fell off my bike numerious times. then again, i am … lol come on, i have fell off my bike numerious times. then again, i am still learning :whistling:

its just a first time and to see the bike on the floor which u paid quite a bit for a youngster (16) scares me

haha i fell of my mates the other day goin round the corner, i was fine, but the ped sorta, ya know flipped over :? how that happened i dont know, pretty shaken up but i only have a bruise on my knee. mate was not too impressed, had a few bruises off him tho

Original Poster

odriscoll;3029251

hahahaha mini motos have a habit of getting away from you.

can imagine "come back here....i havnt finished with you" lol

samwhitewick;3029256

its just a first time and to see the bike on the floor which u paid quite … its just a first time and to see the bike on the floor which u paid quite a bit for a youngster (16) scares me

how much?
ur first bike should be something u arent afraid to drop

A low speed lob-off is quite common when starting to ride. Main thing is to learn from it and try and get a feel for when the roads are a bit greasy. If you bashed your helmet, you should think about replacing it...

Glad you're okay. :thumbsup:

samwhitewick;3029249

one of my colleagues owes me a hug as she couldnt hug me as her B/F was … one of my colleagues owes me a hug as she couldnt hug me as her B/F was around :x

i'm sure you try and fall off bikes on purpose:thumbsup::thumbsup:

you hadn't been on the red bull had you? :whistling:

Original Poster

nacider;3029271

how much?ur first bike should be something u arent afraid to drop

£1299 second hand

gari189;3029276

A low speed lob-off is quite common when starting to ride. Main thing is … A low speed lob-off is quite common when starting to ride. Main thing is to learn from it and try and get a feel for when the roads are a bit greasy. If you bashed your helmet, you should think about replacing it... Glad you're okay. :thumbsup:

thanks. Helmet was ok. I have had a few close calls of leaning over too far...should learn from it now

samwhitewick;3029294

£1299 second hand

WHAT?!?!?!?! I am payin £150 for a 55 reg scooter, how on earth did u manage to pay that much, even if it is a gilera, omfg

Original Poster

jasonrat;3029280

i'm sure you try and fall off bikes on purpose:thumbsup::thumbsup:

ssssssssh :roll:

thej;3029283

Glad you're ok,happens all the time,had to ride home once with a broken … Glad you're ok,happens all the time,had to ride home once with a broken thumb and finger.No clutch either cause the lever had snapped off.All part of the fun,they say :thumbsup:

ooooh sounds bad. unlucky

the dandy p;3029285

you hadn't been on the red bull had you? :whistling:

no....i needed some tho

Original Poster

thej;3029305

The old trying to get the knee down trick :-D

thats too far for me atm lol

Try putting stabilisers on for a couple of months until you get your confidence back :whistling:

Original Poster

dean3988;3029302

WHAT?!?!?!?! I am payin £150 for a 55 reg scooter, how on earth did u … WHAT?!?!?!?! I am payin £150 for a 55 reg scooter, how on earth did u manage to pay that much, even if it is a gilera, omfg

good condition, 3000 miles + it doesnt look like a scooter. its mor of a mtorbike

Original Poster

cannyscot;3029323

Try putting stabilisers on for a couple of months until you get your … Try putting stabilisers on for a couple of months until you get your confidence back :whistling:

lol now that would look funny lol

ohhhh its a scooter... wow 1k+ is a bit much for a scooter, most i'd pay for a scooter is £100 pmsl..

Congratulations mate you have completed your first stage of bikers initiation by succesfully surviving a low speed spill:thumbsup:

Next stage: Rear ending a car stopped at lights whilst ogling totty (weve all done it or come close to it!!!):whistling:

Glad you are ok mate anyhows.

nacider;3029339

ohhhh its a scooter... wow 1k+ is a bit much for a scooter, most i'd pay … ohhhh its a scooter... wow 1k+ is a bit much for a scooter, most i'd pay for a scooter is £100 pmsl..

no its a bike (if you can call it that) http://www.maxmoto.co.uk/images/39%20Gilera%20DNA%2050.jpg

i lol'd irl.

a scooter is a scooter even if itl ooks like a bike.

put ps2 components in a ps3 shell, its still a ps2.

Original Poster

nacider;3029339

ohhhh its a scooter... wow 1k+ is a bit much for a scooter, most i'd pay … ohhhh its a scooter... wow 1k+ is a bit much for a scooter, most i'd pay for a scooter is £100 pmsl..

loool

dean3988;3029354

no its a bike (if you can call it that)

is this the one you are getting?

nacider;3029379

is this the one you are getting?

no im gettin just a bog standard scooter lol, it'll do until april when i turn 17 and start drvin lesons :thumbsup:

Original Poster

harlzter;3029344

Congratulations mate you have completed your first stage of bikers … Congratulations mate you have completed your first stage of bikers initiation by succesfully surviving a low speed spill:thumbsup:Next stage: Rear ending a car stopped at lights whilst ogling totty (weve all done it or come close to it!!!):whistling:Glad you are ok mate anyhows.

lol sounds funny

but dont think it is loool

dean3988;3029354

no its a bike (if you can call it that)

how you know the colour, bike etc?

t0mm;3029358

i lol'd irl.a scooter is a scooter even if itl ooks like a bike.put ps2 … i lol'd irl.a scooter is a scooter even if itl ooks like a bike.put ps2 components in a ps3 shell, its still a ps2.

suppose...but dont like calling it a scooter/ped

dean3988;3029389

no im gettin just a bog standard scooter lol, it'll do until april when i … no im gettin just a bog standard scooter lol, it'll do until april when i turn 17 and start drvin lesons :thumbsup:

ditch a car and the scooter, get a real bike :roll:

Original Poster

http://photos-536.ll.facebook.com/photos-ll-sf2p/v307/151/50/663936536/n663936536_1153926_3636.jpg
http://photos-536.ll.facebook.com/photos-ll-sf2p/v307/151/50/663936536/n663936536_1153927_3988.jpg

samwhitewick;3029391

lol sounds funnybut dont think it is looolhow you know the colour, bike … lol sounds funnybut dont think it is looolhow you know the colour, bike etc?suppose...but dont like calling it a scooter/ped

You acalled it a ped in the title:roll:.

Call it what it is:thumbsup:.

It looks pretty sik ya know

samwhitewick;3029391

lol sounds funnybut dont think it is looolhow you know the colour, bike … lol sounds funnybut dont think it is looolhow you know the colour, bike etc?suppose...but dont like calling it a scooter/ped

look out ur window :-D haha kiddin, u posted it on a thread sometime before, plue my mate has one exactly the same colour and make

nacider;3029396

ditch a car and the scooter, get a real bike :roll:

im considerin gettin a 110cc at 17 but i dont know tbh

Original Poster

t0mm;3029421

You acalled it a ped in the title:roll:.Call it what it is:thumbsup:.

i put ped so people dont have a go at me for saying its a motorbike lol
thej;3029428

Is there an engine in there?:p

yep...somewhere

Original Poster

MarzBarz;3029438

It looks pretty sik ya know

thanks man..rep added

dean3988;3029445

look out ur window :-D haha kiddin, u posted it on a thread sometime … look out ur window :-D haha kiddin, u posted it on a thread sometime before, plue my mate has one exactly the same colour and makeim considerin gettin a 110cc at 17 but i dont know tbh

lol get a 125cc dna or a 250 ninja :thumbsup:
you have good memory

samwhitewick;3029456

thanks man..rep addedlol get a 125cc dna or a 250 ninja :thumbsup:you … thanks man..rep addedlol get a 125cc dna or a 250 ninja :thumbsup:you have good memory

i do actually, I really dont know whether to get a car or bike? more to the car side now but i wouldnt mind having a 125cc or summat like that :thumbsup:

http://i34.tinypic.com/4pd8w.jpg

unfortunately i dont have a matching blue jacket and helmet...lol

samwhitewick;3029391

lol sounds funnybut dont think it is loool[SIZE="4"]how you know the … lol sounds funnybut dont think it is loool[SIZE="4"]how you know the colour, bike etc?[/SIZE][

lol youre kidding me right??? Mate anyone on the forum knows your full name, what you look like, where you work , who you fancy at work and what their names are along with what you ride, and probly tons of other stuff you may come to regret posting also

dean3988;3029464

i do actually, I really dont know whether to get a car or bike? more to … i do actually, I really dont know whether to get a car or bike? more to the car side now but i wouldnt mind having a 125cc or summat like that :thumbsup:

if u have the money then get both. tax & insurance is cheap for my bike... i can even afford a wee banger car too.. but i prefer my bike

kungfu;3029481

lol youre kidding me right??? Mate anyone on the forum knows your full … lol youre kidding me right??? Mate anyone on the forum knows your full name, what you look like, where you work , who you fancy at work and what their names are along with what you ride, and probly tons of other stuff you may come to regret posting also

thats true lol

nacider;3029482

if u have the money then get both. tax & insurance is cheap for my … if u have the money then get both. tax & insurance is cheap for my bike... i can even afford a wee banger car too.. but i prefer my bike

haha money :oops: ive been rejected at MCDONALDS for a job!!!!! i dont have no money

Quick question is it loud like a moped or not?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Anger over Donald Trump's UK crime tweet35107
    2. Trying to create a list of short modern video games. Any suggestions?917
    3. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…18226665
    4. Lego Dimensions has officially been cancelled. (Statement from TT Games)1517

See more discussions