Groups

1TB SSD M2

Looking for recommendations and best deal for 1TB SSD M.2.

Suggestions please.

5 Comments

1tb are quite expensive at the moment, I'd probably go for this one if i was in the market
    cclonline.com/pro…54/

I have the 500gb Samsung Pro and looked at the 1tb price, its another £100 on top of that san disk one and reviews don't show its worth the extras.

Do you need SATA, PCI-E AHCI, PCI-E NVMe or any?

(it depends on what your motherboard/computer supports on it's M.2 slot(s).)
    Edited by: "EndlessWaves" 15th Dec 2016

Original Poster

Thanks poison3k, that seems to be a good offer. What do you think of sandisk in comparison to Samsung, crucial, wd?

Original Poster

EndlessWaves, I'll double check which sort I need in the morning, I didn't know there are different types of M.2

zishahmad

Thanks poison3k, that seems to be a good offer. What do you think of … Thanks poison3k, that seems to be a good offer. What do you think of sandisk in comparison to Samsung, crucial, wd?

Seems to be on par with the samsung 850 evo according to reviews.

anandtech.com/sho…w/6

tomshardware.co.uk/san…tml

I've not looked into Crucial or WD for m2 drives as when I got mine they didnt have any out, Samsung seem to be the kings at the moment but that's with the pro drives and they cost a pretty penny.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Best 40 inch TV for £30056
      2. Biscuit addiction1231
      3. Working conditions, workers rights. Standing at work causing pain. Is this …1325
      4. Easyjet - book now or wait?813

See more discussions