Groups

1x FREE IWOOT.com £5 voucher for anyone - from McDonalds promo

Off a drinks cup: GKMKQWQ4RK

For anyone that uses it, at least be kind enough to let people on here know.

Enjoy

How Do I Redeem my McDonalds Voucher?

It's simple, all you need to do is enter your McDonalds Triple Play Monopoly 2011 Code at the checkout. You will need to insert the prefix 962- into the promo code box above in order to recieve your £5 discount. e.g. if your code is XXXXXXXXX you will need to enter 962-XXXXXXXXX in order for your code to be recognised.

T's and C's

Your voucher code can only be used once.
    Your voucher is valid until the 31st of December 2011.
    Only one voucher can be used per order.
    Voucher codes cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
    To see the full rules to McDonald’s Triple Play Monopoly please click here

6 Comments

Me please !!! I cannot use it, just tried to buy a game on IWOOT and it will not work - help ???

MadMumof4

Me please !!! I cannot use it, just tried to buy a game on IWOOT and it … Me please !!! I cannot use it, just tried to buy a game on IWOOT and it will not work - help ???

have you tried
    You will need to insert the prefix 962- into the promo code box above in order to recieve your £5 discount

could someone else have used the code already?

Yep, I have tried that, never mind :((( I really thought I had got there first as well. Sharon

cookiemonster83, if you still have this code could I possibly get it? Cheers!

Does anyone have one of these I could possibly have? Pretty please
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767165
      2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047079
      3. Forza Motorsport 7 Demo goes live on Xbox One and PC (6pm - 19/09)78
      4. 15 ways you can hack that Amazon Dash Button67

See more discussions