Expired

2 Day Car Insurance - 20 Year Old - Any Sites Out There Or Number To Ring?

6 replies
Found 6th Apr 2009
I'm going to get a car soon off my sister, she's bought a new car and coming down to stay so I want to be insured for a day or two on her car so I can drive it around before I buy her old car of her.

Anyone know any websites or numbers to ring that will insure a 20yr old for a day or two?

6 Comments

ask her to call her insurer, they often add people for free for a short time (or you may already be insured on it depending on her policy regarding other drivers)

Original Poster

Babbabooey;4843118

ask her to call her insurer, they often add people for free for a short … ask her to call her insurer, they often add people for free for a short time (or you may already be insured on it depending on her policy regarding other drivers)

Will have to ask her to give her insurer a call, im getting my first car so looking to get a bit more experience on the road before I get my first car :-D

Babbabooey;4843118

ask her to call her insurer

You'd do that? Risk your no claims on somebody with little driving experience. I bet she won't :lol:

Shengis;4843404

You'd do that? Risk your no claims on somebody with little driving … You'd do that? Risk your no claims on somebody with little driving experience. I bet she won't :lol:

Yeah nae chance

Original Poster

Shengis;4843404

You'd do that? Risk your no claims on somebody with little driving … You'd do that? Risk your no claims on somebody with little driving experience. I bet she won't :lol:

You think I'd crash her car in as little as 2 days? I didnt crash my instructors car in about 50 lessons! :w00t:

ninj4z;4843941

You think I'd crash her car in as little as 2 days? I didnt crash my … You think I'd crash her car in as little as 2 days? I didnt crash my instructors car in about 50 lessons! :w00t:

I consulted the underlying mechanics of the universe and it said, possibly :lol:

Driving solo is a lot different to having an instructor with you and 50 lessons.......

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
  1. Win an unbelievable Windows Mixed Reality prize pack from Windows Central! …44
  2. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition64694
  3. Win two star gazing festival tickets in the north pennines43
  4. Win a £100 Amazon Voucher From LoveMyVouchers44

See more discussions