Groups

2 days to go and im officially bricking itt!!

Driving test...

18 Comments

Banned

I wouldnt worry... even if you Fail the first time chances are you will pass the second time.. but you should be confident in yourself.

My driving instructor told me to eat bananas and drink milk on day of my test as said will keep me calm -- guess who threw up due to eating vast amounts of bananas and drank too much milk

Good luck

Original Poster

bossyboots;6294023

My driving instructor told me to eat bananas and drink milk on day of my … My driving instructor told me to eat bananas and drink milk on day of my test as said will keep me calm -- guess who threw up due to eating vast amounts of bananas and drank too much milk Good luck

I actually just wee'd laughing at that hahahah

Original Poster

starsparkle2311;6294022

Dean babes, you will wing it!!!!!!!!!!Can't wait for you to be cruising … Dean babes, you will wing it!!!!!!!!!!Can't wait for you to be cruising around with DOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hahaa cant wait eitherr! hopefully i pass!!

GOOD LUCK !!!!!!!!!:thumbsup:

Probably not a good idea to put your instructor in A&E and smash the car windows...

Have a look at the 2pass website forum, loads of support there. Good luck :thumbsup:

2passforum.co.uk/

Go do it man :thumbsup:

Why use bricks? A simple key will unlock the car.

Best of luck mate! I'm sure you'll be fine! Don't forget to keep checking those mirrors! :thumbsup:

i am 100% behind you, BELIIIEEEVVVVE
    kiss goodnight for you xxxxx

just remember that when you get in the car...and the test begins.....that you will brick it even more...and your mind will go blank......

Edit : Good luck :thumbsup:

Banned

and remember to take your mask off before getting into the car

muffin247;6294208

i am 100% behind you

Me too, keeping a safe distance :w00t:

Original Poster

sassie;6294362

and remember to take your mask off before getting into the car

Oh god yeah! thanks :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Shengis;6294371

Me too, keeping a safe distance :w00t:

Lmfao! :-D

Funnily enough, I looked upon my test with great trepidation in the weeks leading upto it.
    But on the day I didn't have any nerves whatsoever.

Just didn't affect me emotionally for some reason, I guess it was because I knew I was going to pass as I knew I had the ability - and IF I failed it would be my own fault and no-one elses.

Passed easily first time. Good luck with yours.

stop being such a girl, go out and do it and when you pass, come back and tell us all how it went in great depth.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …199540
      2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846299
      3. Your dream gaming set up?1846
      4. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!523422

See more discussions