Groups
    EXPIRED

2 DVDS - Over the Hedge and Pirates of the caribbean dvd - dead mans chest

Ok, well i guess ive spelt the pirate end bit wrong but oh well!

Looking for the best online prices, want over the hedge for myself :oops: and the other for an xmas present.

Dont want special editions, just the bog standards, any vouchers and quidco please

Cheapest i can find is £14ish each.

6 Comments

Original Poster

Anyone :-(

][COLOR=blue]OTH[/COLOR]for £9.97 from woolies - possible discounts I think - not certain on that one, check voucher section.

BUT would be cheaper from ][COLOR=blue]CDWOW[/COLOR]if you use the £5 voucher code and a £1 discount link perhaps...

Original Poster

Thanks emma, much appreciated

Rep left, not that it has any affect

Joshanna

Ok, well i guess ive spelt the pirate end bit wrong but oh well!Looking … Ok, well i guess ive spelt the pirate end bit wrong but oh well!Looking for the best online prices, want over the hedge for myself :oops: and the other for an xmas present.Dont want special editions, just the bog standards, any vouchers and quidco please :)Cheapest i can find is £14ish each.

POC region three £9.99 on cd-wow

]http//ww…523

Joshanna

Thanks emma, much appreciated :)Rep left, not that it has any affect

Of course it has an effect. The effect that I know about it and my rep total increases in my user CP:

5428 points total

:-D
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. After a good deal for new work shirts!45
      2. Ripped off by GearBest, VERY ANGRY!1315
      3. I've just had a flame deer pop up on my page , I'm confused77
      4. What kind of workstation desk should I buy for my office / music room ?47

See more discussions