Found 5th Jun 2009
does anyone know if there is a way to get a 2 for 1 ticket today? im looking to watch terminator in london if that helps. thanks

1. Misc
  2. Cinema
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. Cinema
14 Comments

Not unless today is a Wednesday

no chance on a friday

Fridays are peak for cinemas, so they don't need to have any offers going on.

realfriendlyman;5409466

Fridays are peak for cinemas, so they don't need to have any offers going … Fridays are peak for cinemas, so they don't need to have any offers going on.

I'm going to watch Terminator tonight its had a slated reveiw tho :giggle::cry:

Adam2050;5409521

I'm going to watch Terminator tonight its had a slated reveiw tho … I'm going to watch Terminator tonight its had a slated reveiw tho :giggle::cry:

Igonore them lol, film is great, plenty of action, i'd recommend it :thumbsup:

macseffect;5409546

Igonore them lol, film is great, plenty of action, i'd recommend it … Igonore them lol, film is great, plenty of action, i'd recommend it :thumbsup:

:thumbsup:

My friend said the film was alright and worth watching but then again...he thought the last Terminator was good too. :giggle:

If you can get hold of one of those BOGOF McDonalds voucher, they were giving away last year, that would be an option.

realfriendlyman;5409586

My friend said the film was alright and worth watching but then … My friend said the film was alright and worth watching but then again...he thought the last Terminator was good too. :giggle:

Last one was pants but was only worth watching for arnie.

You can't beat Terminator 2. One of the best Sci-Fi films of all time like. Just brilliant.

macseffect;5409774

You can't beat Terminator 2. One of the best Sci-Fi films of all time … You can't beat Terminator 2. One of the best Sci-Fi films of all time like. Just brilliant.

I'm enjoying the first series of the sarah dudar chronicles.

Second series seems to be a bit miss mash on the lists online.

I've never watched any of them, i thought they would be cheesey rip offs lol.

macseffect;5409894

I've never watched any of them, i thought they would be cheesey rip offs … I've never watched any of them, i thought they would be cheesey rip offs lol.

No its really good.

Adam2050;5409973

No its really good.

Il try add it on my rental, if it comes il watch it
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Invisalign dental braces in London22
    2. Whey protien629
    3. Gearbest: Order - Nowhere to be seen...811
    4. Rugged Android Phone/Tablet68