Found 2nd Mar 2009
Late decision to play golf tomorrow (Tue 3/3/09). Does anyone know if there is anywhere where you can buy vouchers and then print them off (No time to wait for delivery) or does anyone have one they could put in the post to arrive with me tomorrow?
Cheers.

Will pay going rate of about £3-4

1. Ask
  2. Golf
Groups
  1. Ask
  2. Golf
7 Comments

Original Poster

Nobody know anywhere?

I'm not aware you can buy them as such and print off straight away.

The only thing i can think of you doing is going to an american golf discount store and buying some balls. Some of them include a 2 for 1 voucher.

I had some bought for me for christmas which included the voucher.

Only way i can think of for a quick result.

Original Poster

smithyp1;4532151

I'm not aware you can buy them as such and print off straight away.The … I'm not aware you can buy them as such and print off straight away.The only thing i can think of you doing is going to an american golf discount store and buying some balls. Some of them include a 2 for 1 voucher.I had some bought for me for christmas which included the voucher.Only way i can think of for a quick result.

Thanks for that mate, I'll try in the morning before I go. :thumbsup:

deek72;4533967

Thanks for that mate, I'll try in the morning before I go. :thumbsup:

No probs, have a good round !!! ;-)

Greenfree vouchers are available to buy at American Golf and Direct Golf stores I think

Original Poster

MOONSHINE;4534421

Greenfree vouchers are available to buy at American Golf and Direct Golf … Greenfree vouchers are available to buy at American Golf and Direct Golf stores I think

Thanks. :thumbsup:

Original Poster

smithyp1;4533994

No probs, have a good round !!! ;-)

Ha, I wish! Not played for a year but I just want a round before I go on that little trip to Belmont Lodge next week. Did you see that offer on here a few weeks ago? 2 rounds and a night in the hotel for £9.99? Bargain or what? It's next Wed and really looking forward to it.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition56529
    2. Free money and competition entry @ Circle56
    3. Free flights to Europe712
    4. Free Soap & Glory Bath Bomb (High Score)44

See more discussions