Groups

2 for 1 London Attractions

Hi
    I came across this on MSE daysoutguide.co.uk/ and I was wondering whether anyone has done this as I need to have a valid train ticket and I know the cheapest ticket is probably around £1.30 so I was wondering whether anyone has tried this?

Thanks

4 Comments

Original Poster

daysoutguide.co.uk/

Just want to know whether they will need to take my ticket and if it has to be a return etc as if it is a single ticket and I travel using it the machine will take the ticket wouldnt it?

Thanks

I think they will just want to see the train ticket, if its a return then go through the gate so you can keep it

Original Poster

bargainhunter2009;4830057

I think they will just want to see the train ticket, if its a return then … I think they will just want to see the train ticket, if its a return then go through the gate so you can keep it

thanks for the reply, i was just thinking whether i could just buy a single and use it or not? and also if I could use an off peak travel card brought from the train station will this work?

Original Poster

starsparkle2311;4830922

lemon

huh???
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?1420
      2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846154
      3. How dangerous is Donald trump?28128
      4. What are you loving on the BBC at the moment?63218

See more discussions